.Reds Discord ban appeal

Laz0

Your Name: Laz0 or .Red on discord

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 76561198220375565

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apolology 

Which staff member banned you? I'm not Sure, but it was around 5-6 months ago. I think it was a virus.

How long is your ban for?: Perma

Why were you banned?  I unknowingly joined a rival 1942rp Discord server and was permanently banned from the main Prometheus Discord.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It's been around 5-6 months, and I was never banned from the Gmod server. I didn't mean to undermine anyone; I was just curious about the other server. I have learned my lesson and would love to rejoin the community because playing on the server without access to Discord is super hard. I have two high CO chars, and I had no intention of having a vendetta against the server.

Additional Information: 
My discord is lazo_0

Weren't you a part of Vague's server's staff team? I distinctly remember you being very outspoken with your hate towards Prometheus UA/GA. This was not simply a result of you 'joining a rival server'.

5 minutes ago, Hound said:

Weren't you a part of Vague's server's staff team? I distinctly remember you being very outspoken with your hate towards Prometheus UA/GA. This was not simply a result of you 'joining a rival server'.

I was in a VC with them but was never on the staff team. I also didn't say anything hateful.  The entire mod team of Prometheus was in the call and was getting into it with vague. I just remember dying of laughter and then getting banned from Prometheus. 

If I said anything to you or anyone on the team, I'm sorry. It's been 6 months, and I just want to be able to access Discord because I never got banned from the Gmod Server.

12 minutes ago, Hound said:

If you need any confirmation that I'm not like an asshole, I have a pretty clean ban record on the server and have been playing since like 2021,

Oh nvm I did get perma banned from the Gmod server. I'm gonna make a separate appeal now

Locked due to having 2 appeals up

• Prime locked this topic