.Reds Discord and Server ban appeal

Laz0

Your Name: .Red or Laz0

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):  STEAM_0:1:130054918

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology 

Which staff member banned you? Slug banned me from the Gmod Server, and I don't know who banned me from Discord.

How long is your ban for?:  Perma

Why were you banned?:  I joined a rival 1942rp Discord server and was permanently banned from the main Prometheus Discord.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

I didn't mean to undermine anyone or the server Prometheus; I was just curious about the other server. I have learned my lesson and want to be given a chance, the server that I had joined ended up being a toxic mess of Unironic Nazis and Furries. I left the server about a week after it started and came to find out I had gotten "community exiled." I know I fucked up, but I had never played on a different 42rp server and was just curious. If I'm able to redeem this Exile somehow, I will. I've been in the community since 2019 and don't want it to end over some retarded server I joined. It's been around six months since then, and I have changed.

Additional Information: 

Discord:  lazo_0

Denied. You can reappeal when you explain what you did.. we dont just exile for simply playing on another server

• Cravfe locked this topic