Milks Ban Appeal

Milkミ

Your Name: Werner Heisenburg

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 76561198939946382

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: Da Epic Goose

How long is your ban for?: 4 days

Why were you banned?: MRDM

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Because it wasn't RDM I was told by a superior, which was Hans Jager to eliminate the men (3 people in total) that were trespassing in the bank, they were in suits and acting aggressive. If I had known this situation would be RDM I wouldn't have shot or even have taken my weapon off of safety to shoot anyone. I really don't understand the ban or why it was given as when I tried to log on it came as a great surprise to me that I was even banned. I'm sorry that it may have been a case of RDM as I didn't think it would be in this certain situation.

Additional Information: I don't record or clip anything.

Edited by Milkミ

1 hour ago, Milkミ said:

Because it wasn't RDM I was told by a superior, which was Hans Jager to eliminate the men (3 people in total) that were trespassing in the bank, they were in suits and acting aggressive.

Just because someone tells you to shoot someone doesn't mean you automatically have the right to shoot them. Context matters.

Hi, you were banned for MRDM because you just randomly started shooting and killing this group of civs for being in the back end of the bank. There was no superior there either since apart from you there were only 2 other people there that were part of the state and marines.

You did not warn them to leave, in fact you didn't even give them a chance when you started to point your weapon at them. You could have tried detainment but you didn't.

Clip:

https://streamable.com/x6oo44

16 minutes ago, Da Epic Goose said:

Hi, you were banned for MRDM because you just randomly started shooting and killing this group of civs for being in the back end of the bank. There was no superior there either since apart from you there were only 2 other people there that were part of the state and marines.

You did not warn them to leave, in fact you didn't even give them a chance when you started to point your weapon at them. You could have tried detainment but you didn't.

Clip:

https://streamable.com/x6oo44

Hi goose, I've had previous interaction with these guys and I knew they were armed and I knew if i tried to detain them I would've just gotten shot. Because last time I has an encounter with them they all had weapons. But I apologize for my actions and understand what I did wrong in that situation and will learn from my mistake.

Denied. "Knowing someone is armed" is not an acceptable reason to begin mowing them down instead of roleplaying with them. This is MRDM.

• Hound locked this topic