Pet Flag Appeal

Donamyslu

Name: Gefrieter Frederic Steiner .

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:593228317

Staff Member who issued the Flag Blacklist: Vixx .

Explain why your flags were blacklisted: Well I was playing around with props and as a joke I blocked the entrance to the bank for five secs the server wasnt really active like there were ten people active so  there werent any people at all so I didnt  want to do anything bad really and I am sorry for that becuse it was all for a joke like if anyone said hey let me go through I would let them in the bank and not hold them .

Explain why your flags should be unblacklisted: Well I only done it as a joke only and I didnt really wanted to do anything bad also i am kinda new to this and i dont know somethings so yeah i am very sorry for what happpend and i asure you it was only fot an Innocent joke .

Edited by Donamyslu

ignore this

Edited by just lavinder
my bad

Hi there, I was the one who issued your blacklist this morning.  Let me explain my reasoning -which was previously discussed in the sit- and the odds which are against you for why this Blacklist is more than adequate;

Count 1: Three days ago -29th July- I issued you a Verbal Warning for 'Prop Blocking' at the ICC, where you were restricting access through the ICC Gatehouse doors.

Count 2: The following day -30th of July- , you received a Note issued by another staff member, 'Michal Jordin' for 'Prop Abuse'.

Count 3: When I was on duty this morning I seen you 'Prop Pushing' people outside of the bank doors with a metal gate which you then froze it in place to restrict access, therefore 'Prop Blocking' again. I watched over this and the gate was in place for at least a minute before it was removed when I intervened. 

You have been given multiple chances to fix your behaviour and educate yourself on how to appropriately use your 'PET Flags'. The fact that all of these situation occurred over the span of Four days shows me that you have no intention of changing your ways.

Posted (edited)

Prop Pushing ?

The first case is also Intresting becuse I only build a fence around the base but alr

Like I dont know what you call fair hire becuse when somone prop kills me and I want to call the admins it fucking takes one hour but on the other hand when somone else is against me you just come in a sec like wtf

Edited by Donamyslu

Denied.

You have three prop related infractions in the past four days.

You clearly have not learned your lesson to stop since your first infraction for prop abuse.

You may make a new appeal in three weeks.

• Chad 1

• Coffee locked this topic