Ban Appeal - Friedrich Alpennau

Tsuyu

Name: Tsuyu (acc name: uwu_girl19)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:651948387

Appeal Type: Apologize

Which staff member banned you?: Cravfe

How long is your ban for?: 14 days

Why were you banned?: "rdm"

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: At the KG base was 2 civs and they tried to climp over the Wall, i asked them to leave, if they dont, im gonna shoot them, first i said Hands in the air and he didnt corperated and i shot the One guy. I think thats not "rdm" bc i asked them a couple times to leave and to stop it. I dont see there any reason for a ban, if it is so, correct me pls. If iv done a mistake, @Cravfe pls tell me, i apologize. I was trying to do some RP, i really dont wanted to break a rule if its so.

Additional Information: Maybe some other KG Personell standed there, i dont know.

Edited by Tsuyu

No one tried to climb over the KG wall you walked up and randomly said to leave while like 40 yards away from the gate. You had no reason to ask to leave you just did and after asking why you shot instantly with no attempt to rp arrest or anything.

Posted (edited)

Yes, the other  guy standed there before you was there and he tried to climb over  it, the situation was infront of the KG base, directly.

But i apologize, my mistake that i shot  you directly after the warning, iv should detain you first and do ssm Roleplay. I hope i can play on the Server soon.

@Cravfe

Edited by Tsuyu

Accepted

• Like 1

• Cravfe locked this topic