.Reds Exile appeal

Laz0

Your Name: .Red or Laz0

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:130054918

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology 

Which staff member banned you?: Slug

How long is your ban for?: Permanent (Community Exile)  

Why were you banned?: Involved in the Vogue Ban Wave in February. 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I was only now made fully aware of what happened in February. Lord Vague messaged me on Discord, saying he's making a new 1942 RP server. I thought it was interesting and saw that the Discord he had made had an argument in the VC. It had pretty high-up members of the Prometheus Staff team, and Whoreson was in it. Apparently, Vague and some members of the Prometheus staff team had created this new server without telling anyone else. After joining the vc, everyone was insulting each other, and some false accusations were made against people on Vague and Whoresons team; I know for a fact I made zero allegations against anyone in the VC. After the argument started to die, almost everyone in the VC became Community Exiled from Prometheus. I don't know why, but after seeing I was community exiled I thought it would make sense for me to join vague, as I got Community Exiled from Prometheus Networks. I take full responsibility for willingly accepting Lord Vague's invitation, knowing that it had implications of having an issue with Prometheus, and I admit it was a fucked up thing to do. I have not seen any clips from this altercation, but I know I made no accusations. I now just miss the friends I made in this community and want to redeem my character.

Additional Information

Discord: lazo_0

+1

I can confirm that although he didn't try and stop the allegations against Whoreson by other members of the community, he did not contribute to these allegations. I spoke to him and he is remorseful about his actions. I implore Upper Administration to review this appeal carefully before coming to a decision. I'd like to see him get a second chance at being part of the Prometheus Networks community. Good luck, Red.

21 hours ago, Regis said:

+1

I can confirm that although he didn't try and stop the allegations against Whoreson by other members of the community, he did not contribute to these allegations. I spoke to him and he is remorseful about his actions. I implore Upper Administration to review this appeal carefully before coming to a decision. I'd like to see him get a second chance at being part of the Prometheus Networks community. Good luck, Red.

🙏

I distinctly remember you being a little shit head towards Prometheus, UA, and Whoreson specifically. You weren't just 'along for the ride', you were actively spreading some of the worst rumors and accusations in the bunch. This was in the text chat. I'm not aware of what was said in any voice chats, but you most certainly took part in the false accusations.

I don't even know what I'm supposed to say; I don't know what allegations were being spread towards Whoreson or UA, only accusations against lord vague.  Maybe it being months ago, I just don't remember, but if it was anything I said, it was what was being relayed to everyone. It was a fucked situation, and I fucked up by choosing to join the people that were levying accusations against Prometheus server ownership. I'm a different person after going threw that shit fest, and I have different perspectives now.  I take full accountability and just ask for a chance to prove I have changed.

35 minutes ago, Hound said:

I distinctly remember you being a little shit head towards Prometheus, UA, and Whoreson specifically. You weren't just 'along for the ride', you were actively spreading some of the worst rumors and accusations in the bunch. This was in the text chat. I'm not aware of what was said in any voice chats, but you most certainly took part in the false accusations.

14 minutes ago, Laz0 said:

I don't even know what I'm supposed to say; I don't know what allegations were being spread towards Whoreson or UA, only accusations against lord vague.  Maybe it being months ago, I just don't remember, but if it was anything I said, it was what was being relayed to everyone. It was a fucked situation, and I fucked up by choosing to join the people that were levying accusations against Prometheus server ownership. I'm a different person after going threw that shit fest, and I have different perspectives now.  I take full accountability and just ask for a chance to prove I have changed.

meant to quote that sorry 

But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how many times I say sorry; what matters is how I use my actions to earn the trust I had and betrayed.  

Denied 

You can make a discord ticket to speak with a member of staff about the reasoning

• Lawson locked this topic