Generalleutnant Waltz Kliener PK appeal

Invalid

Character's name & rank: Generalleutnant Waltz Kliener

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:528870266

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Virus

Explain why you were PK'd: I was PK'd for apparently initiating a Gunfight

Why should you be un-PK'd?: I was at the LF when the Kanzler tried to take an Oberstleutnant of mine, 2 NCO's stood by the door trying to stop them from leaving in which the KSD shot them. I used an MG and shot them after shooting our men. I think I should be UN-PK'd because this was not a false gunfight the KSD shot at our faction members first in which another CO started shooting and I proceeded to also.

Additional Information:  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iozY7egM80VftMbBI/d1337ACNKsSt?invite=cr-MSxrbEEsMjgxNDgzMTcs

+1 I was part of this incident and i can confirm that Waltz Kliener wasn't the one to open fire first , the person who opened fire first was in fact a member of the KSD. 

If you listen you can hear another CO shot with a pistol first and then I fired after he shot

+1 I was the guy who made the clip you can hear and see that the CO shot first before the MG went off and not only that the KSD where shooting enlisted and NCOs

Edited by Spooks

You need to contextualize the situation. Watch your own video and asses the matter of the fact being you shooting at the Chancellor and dying immediately after shooting at the Chancellor of the German Empire with a MACHINE GUN! You started a Gun-fight because that is the ONLY resolution you have for the majority of your involvements. Not everything needs a shootout, not everyone needs to be gunned down! Your character was a General Ranking Officer who could have used another alternative. This should be a reminder to yourself and other individuals of the KG that once again; A Shootout is not the Resolution to all the problems.

DENIED.

• Retard 1

• Virus locked this topic