Bill von Kruger II ban appeal

Chasethathi2020

Your Name: Bill von Kruger II

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 76561198108953560

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute 

Which staff member banned you?: Da goose

How long is your ban for?: 29 days

Why were you banned?: powergaming |"moron"?

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Because It was not me who signed the false signature, I only signed my name on the document with evidence using the logs off of the google document the NSB agent gave to me and told me to sign I have screenshots of these Google document logs showing that the other man was the one writing these false signatures, henceforth proving my innocence, and the chatlogs from the server will also show my innocence on that matter contact me on my discord "chasethathi2020" for these images

Additional Information: I have been on this server for a while, at first it was the rival of the old server i stayed on since nuetron/historia was my first server that I ever played on and actually enjoyed, being loyal to the server and hearing lies about this server and its people (lies do not include denning)  I grew to be a enemy of this server, I decided to try one day to (honestly minge) but instead I found myself actually enjoying it and started coming more often and eventually just flat out leaving the other servers, I have made good friends along the way in this server and truly enjoy my time playing.

Edited by Chasethathi2020

Greetings, so to start and clarify this ban, you have powergamed your transfer papers by writing first off the name of a dead CO for "Previous Commanding Officer", as well as a fake signature. You also lied to me multiple times when I asked you if you signed this paper stating "yep", asking you again to clarify as to what you have signed, telling me you only wrote your name, and later telling me you also wrote the signature after you told me some random NSB agent did for you multiple times. I don't see why you would lie about the NSB agent when these are clearly transfer papers for the KG.

You acted moronic when answering my questions about the document stating the NSB agent did it for you when there's not NSB agent in this story, aka lying. Also when I was about to respond to you in your dms you went schizo mode for some reason.

Also I wish to tell you that even if another person made those fake signature, these are YOUR transfer papers, YOUR character.

Edited by Da Epic Goose
  • Retard 1

Posted (edited)

Dude all i remember is you asking the same question 6 times and banning me you can ask

some of the KG who were on that day, NSB took me to the MOI

Edited by Chasethathi2020
Spelling error

@Da Epic GooseI just re-read the comment you made, tf you mean there is no NSB agent in this story? its in the first part of the post showing that you either didnt read it and include it in your comment even after editing it.

Denied.

• Hound locked, unlocked and locked this topic