Banned and I don't see a good reason why.

TheOutCast69

Your Name: 

Hans Sigmar(IC) theoutcast420(Discord)

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 
STEAM_0:1:625079195
Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): 
Dispute
Which staff member banned you?: 
General Of The NSB (Slickb)
How long is your ban for?: 
3 Days
Why were you banned?: 
MRDM
Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 
Because I should not have been banned in the first place. And I got orders. I was stationed at the bank with the rest of the military and I got orders to "Shoot if they try to detain/kidnap anyone." and they started to detain a soldier in the military. They were pointing guns at him restraining him and threatening him. So I stood there for a second just to make sure I heard them correctly. Once I was 100% percent sure that they were detaining him and pointing guns at him and surrounding him. Then I opened fire and killed only the people that were detaining him. Not all NSB were there, only the ones that were trying to kidnap him. To add to that the person who banned me was the NSB that tried to detain him, to me this looks like pure bias. I never troll/minge or do anything non-RP on this server. I did what any soldier would do if their comrade got detained/Kidnapped.
Also, I did not even get brought to a sit, to talk about it or to defend myself he just banned me no questions asked. If I did make a mistake, I'm sorry It won't happen again. I was only trying to follow orders and did not shoot anyone that was not posing a threat, and by that I mean anyone who had their gun out detaining a man.
Additional Information:
I don't have a clip but I'm pretty sure the person who banned me does.

The NSB decided to serve an arrest warrant on a military target outside the base, and you chose to shoot everything up. There's no role-playing in that

Denied.

When the NSB are serving a warrant that does not mean you get to gun them all down.

Situations like this were the NSB are gunned down for trying to serve a warrant is what ruins roleplay for everyone and causes unnecessary delay to actual roleplay.

• Coffee locked this topic