PK APPEAL

thegame0829cat

Character's name & rank: Kommissar Wesley Oswald Hoffmann of LAPO

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:807272116

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Ryan?

Explain why you were PK'd: I made an advert while tied.

Why should you be un-PK'd?: 

First of all, I wanted to apologize for my actions. As much as I disagree with this punishment, I can't deny that I was in the wrong. I was completely frustrated at that time because I was sitting there in a cell for nothing for 3 minutes straight with little to no interaction.

I had a lot on this character, all of that development thrown away just for one mistake.

This is the farthest I have gone RP Wise.

Thank you.

Additional Information: 

• Retard 1

This is the Feldmarschall who ordered you to be shot. While you were tied, nobody got reports of what happened, so I ordered all detainees to be brought back for a head count and to ask why you were all detained. I explained that you would be released soon, but while you were being dragged back through the Bendlerblock, you decided to advertise that you were kidnapped and had all of your stuff stolen from you. It wasn't smart to do that if you value your character.

Denied.

You were PK'd under the PK guidelines:

On the orders of Feldmarschall, Innenminister, Vizekanzler, Konsul, Kanzler, Prinzregent, Kaiser [PK]

On approval of UA+ [PK]

You can get PK'd for making advertisements while you are cuffed especially when it's the advertisement you made in front of the Feldmarschall.

• Coffee locked this topic