TomRist's Ban Appeal

TomRist

Your Name:  TomRist

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:57559641

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute):  Dispute

Which staff member banned you?:  Major Whoresom

How long is your ban for?:  1 month and 14 days

Why were you banned?:  Reason is "retard" but it was because I open fire on KG and other members arresting the vizekonsul

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  First, I was told to help and stop the arrest of the vizekonsul, which is what I did, there was a lot of tension in the air, and when he was being brought to the MOI, VW, and party were trying to stop and gun pointing those arresting him.  As soon they were entering the MOI, I tried to kill the person dragging the vizekonsul, but sadly, as soon I shot 2 bullets I was physguned away and banned for 1 month and 14 days.
My record is clean, never broke 1 single rule, and I have literally 0 bans and warns, and 0 POs. I don't believe I broke a rule. This stuff happens all the time what I did, no one gets banned. I don't understand when I try to stop someone being arrested I am instantly banned for 1 month.

If I did break a rule, no idea which but if I did, I do apologize. However I want to highlight the fact that my record is clean, I have no previous offenses, and being banned for 1 month and 14 days for something, I believe it is not breaking a rule, right away is too harsh. Especially compared with people mass rdming and all that most of the time get banned 1 week or something.

Additional Information:  N/A

You tried to stop the arrest of the Vizekonsul by shooting him in the head. Put that in real-life context and ask yourself if that makes literally any sense.

• KEKW 1

No I did not. I didn't try shoot the vizekonsul at all.

I was trying to shoot the Kg/KSD or whatever was, dragging  and around him. I hit 1 but also hit a vw that was in front of me, due to crossfire.

I wasnt trying to kill the vizekonsul 

• 2 weeks later...

Actually that has happened to me before lol, good luck dude!

Denied

You may reappeal with an apology in a week from now.