Jakob's Ban Appeal

Jakob

Your Name: Jakob

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 459785430

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: Slickb (STEAM_0:0:64518339)

How long is your ban for?: 2 hours.

Why were you banned?: "Reason: Goto bed weirdo dork." 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I deserve to be unbanned as I think it is blatant abuse of power to ban someone because you disagree with them. What happened is that I had logged into the game, ready to have fun protecting our dearest Konsul as his Praetorian Guard. The General der NSB Bernie Muller comes into the Reichstag with two of his men. Instead of knocking, he /doorkick's the Konsul's door down. I in RP, of course tell him this is wrong where he proceeds to tell me that he's got "UNRESTRICED ACCESS". And I proceed to tell him that "Unrestricted access, doesn't mean you can kick the Konsul's office door down." That indeed made the man disappointed, and I was then excited from this reaction. So I basically start "yelling" at him telling him that is not okay, but he doesn't agree. I then say in local out-of-character chat "HAHAHAH" and "SO MAAAD CUZ I TELL U WHAT TO DO LMAO". That's where he gets hurt because I did not want to get on my knees and address him as "Your Grace". He bans me for two hours. I am deeply sorry Slickb, if you are not used to people speaking back to you IN ROLEPLAY and this hurt your feelings. But that does not mean, you can use the funny commands to ban an innocent role-player. This completely ruined my immersion. :classic_sad: Act it out in-game next time. 😡

Additional Information: Here is a clip, but you can't hear me as I had forgot to unmute my microphone on Medal before entering the game. But maybe you can make out what's being said.  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iqGkgFEgx0UF9Jtx_/d1337z5IZvNx?invite=cr-MSx0b2csMTAxNjc2Mjg5LA

Your actions in the clip provided do not paint you in a good light. Being a little shit in LOOC in the middle of an RP situation is a surefire way to attract negative attention from staff and players alike. It's a roleplay server; you typing like a degenerate troll for everyone around you to see just makes you look moronic.

I'll speak to the staff member in question, as you should have been taken to a sit for this. But this ban will remain on your record. 

This appeal is denied.

• Sad 1

• Hound locked this topic