Albert Strasse PK Appeal

quitnow

Character's name & rank: 

Albert Strasse, Hauptmann

SteamID32: 

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): 

meem

Explain why you were PK'd: 

I was trying to run away from the NSB and LAPO while they were breaching the ICC.

Why should you be un-PK'd?: 

The reason I want my PK to be revoked is that I’ve been playing this character for a long time and I genuinely enjoy the role I’ve been doing. Before trying to escape from the NSB and LAPO, I managed to stop them a few times at the door, which I think is why they were trying to chase me. At first, I didn’t understand what was happening, and in a rush of panic, I just ran. I’m not sure what was going through my mind, but I think I acted out of fear and anxiety in the moment. I’m really sad that my character got PK’d, and I’m asking for it to be reversed. I truly understand and respect the decisions of those who PK’d me, and I agree with them. However, I believe I deserve a second chance. At least, I’ve learned that it’s better to let things unfold naturally instead of reacting impulsively, and I’ll handle things this way from now on. If you decide to lift my PK, thank you, and if not, no hard feelings—it’s okay.

Additional Information: 

I want to extend my thanks to the admin named "meem" for explaining how things work and guiding me on what I needed to do.

Edited by quitnow

Hi I was there when you died. you did not break fear rp on one occassion but twice if you valued your character you shouldnt have broke fear rp when 15+ people pointed guns at you and told you to stop 

https://medal.tv/?contentId=iroh46wv4vZHrqDVE&invite=cr-MSxSbEksMjQ4NTAzMjQs&spok=d1337N0Jw7PP

13 minutes ago, Skips said:

Hi I was there when you died. you did not break fear rp on one occassion but twice if you valued your character you shouldnt have broke fear rp when 15+ people pointed guns at you and told you to stop 

https://medal.tv/?contentId=iroh46wv4vZHrqDVE&invite=cr-MSxSbEksMjQ4NTAzMjQs&spok=d1337N0Jw7PP

As I remember and as the video shows, after I died, I respawned and went to hide in BB. When the Lapo guy found me, I didn’t resist; he just arrested me. But for some reason, he decided to shoot me once again. After I respawned again, you guys arrested me one last time, and then I found myself in pitch black. It lasted for 15 minutes, and then I found myself in an admin sit, waiting to be PK'ed. So don’t tell me that I broke FearRP twice.

Denied. You broke FearRP and died.

• Hound locked this topic