yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?:

yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?:

Beach

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify):

Beach, Dawg, Rose, Aurelius of Phoenix

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and a brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Bretford Muller:

Bretford muller is an Oberst in the Kg, he's in the 1st Kompanie and his duties consist of making sure everything runs as it should and helping new and low-ranking ncos in getting ready to become a commissioned officer one day, Aswell as making sure all the rules of RP are being applied.

How long have you been roleplaying?: 1 year

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: None

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience do you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

None

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

One of the reasons, which, in my opinion, is an essential thing for the fair and fun organization of the players, is the knowledge of the various items of the server and RP rules that I have. I am completely familiar with the server's policies which enable me to make appropriate decisions. But then again, I am also aware that different decisions from my end could affect the server and the player experience therefore, I am constantly embodying the actions that will be most appropriate for the given scenario. To ensure the right choices are made by me, I will gravitate toward other's opinions when needed. With the staff team, I will get additional motivation to thrive on the server other than RP reasons. Also, another reason is my consistency, due to my presence on the server almost every day. Another source of inspiration for applying for this role as a staff member is helping out the newbies, also sharing my everyday moments with other players, and manifesting my serious attitude toward the game. The fact that I will also play a more involved role in building the community is one of the reasons I am applying for this role. Of course, besides the staff duties, I will not only treat newcomers with respect and great care, but I will also provide them with advice, answer their questions, etc. I am firm in my intent of forming a connective bond among everyone in the game that includes all. I am positive that I will be able to make this community a better place and thus, the players will also be happier. Just imagining the experience I could have as part of this team drives me forward and I am convinced that I will bring forth my best to the overall success.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

Staff duties are making sure that the player experience is running as smoothly as possible, making sure that all the rules of the server are applied at all times and no one is harassing them, helping new players settle in, and teaching them the basics if it is needed, making sure no one is glitched/stuck if so help them, making sure the right decisions are being taken when needed, Aswell as helping with any other general quarries. Decision-making is another duty as a staff member needs to know what he is doing, to act right when needed, and to take action when needed. Make sure the server is in a safe and healthy environment and that every player on the server is having fun. A staff member is the backbone of the server which is why he has to make sure everyone playing is satisfied with his experience at all times.

Notes:

+1 Great Guy

+1 Good guy seems competent and willing to learn, good luck!

+1  I think he would do good as staff

+1 😄

+1

Mashallah

• Like 1

MAJOR +1

I've known KIX since my start on Prometheus, He's a good larper and cool guy.

KIX has demonstrated across numerous amount of times in LARP, that he will never take a responsibility without upholding his duties. That's why I think he'd be a great staff member who is willing and definitely looking forward to learning and evolving to be the absoloute best he can be for his position. KIX is dedicated and loyal towards Prometheus Networks and it's playerbase. I'm positive he can help build our community alongside our fellow staff. 

+1

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic