Can i get unbanned from the discords

Name Lure Arnold IV

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:421716108

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: major whoreson

How long is your ban for?: Permanetly

Why were you banned?: "saying something dumb"

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I am apart of the 912 Armoured Company and i need to access the discords so i can log recruits and see important info like radio freq and announcments, the only thing i remember was i was talking on the main promethesus discord and was trying to say the word racism, but i was then banned from the main promethesus discord. I only want to be unbanned from army discord.Im sorry for saying something that was not allowed in the discords, but major whoreson does not remember why he banned me soooo he told me to reapeal a month later.

Additional Information: my discord is trevor_lawrence_burner_account16 if you need it

• Disabled 1

A word-for-word copy of your last appeal. 

Edited by trołł

"Saying something dumb" and doesn't remember why he banned you.

+1

Neutral

Saying something dumb is very vague and won't help him learn from his mistakes 

1 hour ago, Benny said:

"Saying something dumb" and doesn't remember why he banned you.

+1

He says a lot of retarded shit. I can't be expected to remember every piece of sewage this moron spews from his fingers onto his keyboard.

• KEKW 1
  • Fire 2

1 hour ago, Major Whoreson said:

He says a lot of retarded shit. I can't be expected to remember every piece of sewage this moron spews from his fingers onto his keyboard.

Can you please name one thing, it doesent even make sense. did i say something that broke the rules???

54 minutes ago, Dr Trevor Lawrence PHD said:

Can you please name one thing, it doesent even make sense. did i say something that broke the rules???

If you are going to try to make the point, that you, Dr Trevor Lawrence PHD, who has made a dozen alts to the Discords, hasn't constantly said stupid shit, I am going to turn this Discord ban into a perma ban on the server. 

You aren't fooling anyone. We all know you say stupid shit all the time. You trolled constantly, said dumb shit, got banned, now have an IC job that you actually want to use the Discord for. Tough shit I guess lil fella!

18 minutes ago, Major Whoreson said:

If you are going to try to make the point, that you, Dr Trevor Lawrence PHD, who has made a dozen alts to the Discords, hasn't constantly said stupid shit, I am going to turn this Discord ban into a perma ban on the server. 

You aren't fooling anyone. We all know you say stupid shit all the time. You trolled constantly, said dumb shit, got banned, now have an IC job that you actually want to use the Discord for. Tough shit I guess lil fella!

I have not even used alt accounts??? when have i used alt accounts??? i am littarly a leutnant in the panzers, i need the discords to log recruits and get recruits into the server. i dont know who told you that i have alt accounts but that is just wrong.

Did Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker regret what he did? - Star Wars ‎ - Quora

Me right now

Denied.

• Coffee locked this topic