Ban Appeal

TF Enact

Your Name: TF Enact

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):  STEAM_0:0:554411348

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: [30cm]Yousless

How long is your ban for?:  5 Days

Why were you banned?:  NITRP | RDM

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I would like to apologize for my assassination of the Prince during a medals ceremony. I have multiple people who can vouch for the fact that I am a serious roleplayer. When asked to get on, I am on. When told to oblige, I oblige. I understand I have a previous offense, which was when I was more tender to the server and not entirely aware of the server rules. The ONLY reason I killed the Prince was because my friend promised me a free DoorDash gift card. A man has got to eat and I will attach evidence of this to the forum. I am incredibly sorry. 

Additional Information: The images are available through links: 

https://ibb.co/crgVgQg
https://ibb.co/FgXzNk3

Edited by TF Enact
Unrelated Image

Hi, 

What a poor excuse for killing someone.
This type of behavior not only harms your experience on the server but also effects everyone around you. 
There was 20+ people at the ceremony and you decided to shoot the Prince Regent breaking everyone's fun that they had worked towards. 
And your justification for a door dash gift card, and the fact you show us photos of you getting the gift card just shows me you have no regrets. 

Enjoy your door dash and I hope you enjoy your break from the server. 

• Like 1

Hey

Poor excuse for ruining everyone's experience at the ceremony, you clearly don't care that you did it and i think you need a little break from the server to reflect a little bit.

:)

Denied.

• Coffee locked this topic