Ban App

Aphillyated KZ

Your Name: Frank V Hermann

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):  STEAM_0:1:121027681

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Console

How long is your ban for?: Permanent

Why were you banned?: Unsanctioned raid/cheating

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I deserved my ban six months ago, I completely understood and knew the consequences of my actions and I still broke the rules and violated the most important one, in my opinion. These past six months i've revised myself on gaming in general and have changed. I was on a terrible laptop at the time and had some shitty cheat I had downloaded which was probably a virus. I was going away for school so I figured I was never going to touch gmod again. I was on with a few friends and we wanted to cause havoc, usually I’m not the type to break rules, My one and only ban is this permanent ban. But, I was easily influenced by my friends and they are not the ones to do serious roleplay. One of my buddies got arrested and locked inside the Orpo station, which led to me, and a few of my friends breaking into the Orpo station with no staff approval or permission. That's when a shootout happened and everybody started to kill each other. I’m not exactly sure how many people I killed but the shitty cheat I had only had wallhacks that worked. I’m sure the logs could go back six months and fact check me. Staff was watching me blantly use wall hacks to see other people through the wall, I was then banned permanently for Unapproved raid/cheating. Since then I haven't touched a laptop or PC and I've only been playing xbox here and there. Recently I just purchased a brand new PC which is a hell of an upgrade from the shitty old laptop I was using. I since wanted to get back into gmod and this was a server that I enjoyed. I tried loading in and remembered my  mistake I made six months ago. I Completely agree with why I was banned but I am asking for the community to let me have another chance as my view on gaming has changed tremendously. I am heavily against cheating and I am too scared to install any malware on my new pc. 

Additional Information: My new pc is Ibuypower gaming PC Element 9260

Everyone deserves a second chance i believe.

smol
+1

Accepted