Bonk!'s Trusted Application

crazyy813

Steam Name: Bonk! Atomic Punch

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:539076492

Discord Username/ID: C0rrect

Are you VIP?: Yes

Time Played (Check in-game using !time): 4D 13H(About 1 week 3 days before wipe)

Characters Name & Rank, and a brief explanation of their duties: 

Oberregierungsrat Kampen Von Hendrick

Hendrick Is my main character that I use most often. I work for the MOF as Stv. Büroleiter of RFA-II, along with being the Owner and Founder of Renden Ammunition and Gambling. I Recruit new people into the MOF and make sure RFA-II works as intended, along with selling and shipping ammunition through my business. I also handle most of the paperwork relating to all legal businesses in Berlin, including the creation and inspection of businesses and roster updating.

Stabsgefreiter Wilhem Strogven

Strogven is one of my lesser used chars, but is still active. Strogven's duties are enforcing law and will of the Feldjägers and the 33rd Wildhund, arresting criminals in the military, and listening to my superior's orders and carrying them out.

Gefreiter Able Von Kunningham

Another one of my chars. Able is the least active. Able's duties include guarding the airfield and learning from senior enlisted and NCOs.

What will you use the trusted rank for?: 

I will use the trusted rank to more easily recruit/set up people into the MOF and promote my employees within the growing RFA-II without taking staff away from more pressing matters. Unfortunately my other chars are not high enough rank to recruit or transfer people yet. Once I do rank up my other chars, Trusted will be incredibly useful as an NCO in swiftly recruiting or transferring people into both departments.

Staff Recommendations: N/A

Edited by crazyy813

Neutral, Despite us being in multiple of the same factions, I have never seen you before.

Good luck through!

Edited by 𝓐𝓬𝓮

+1 😄

Accepted

• Cravfe locked this topic