PK Appeal for Adam Goldstein

MarX

NSB-Hauptkommissar Adam Goldstein

SteamID32: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199548719383/

Staff: Coffee

*Explain why you were PK'd:they told me I RDMd                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            For context: me we were ordered from the radio to stop him at all cost so I took my chance to shoot his tires 
Why should I get UN PKd:  We were in an active engagement with him already due us having a questioning order/warrant on him we were chasing him I tried to shoot his tires but then he ran me over and then shot.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Additional Information: the Warrant: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17REkCMLFDBd_9Iewniud8vU37o8Upz-JYF3q-P7jCxg/edit?usp=sharing                                                                         the Clip: https://medal.tv/de?contentId=itqXUqhGhszifGaUB&invite=cr-MSxRMkosMTEyNDAxNTU2LA&spok=d1337sUiAPqB     

Hi!

I was the one who gave the order to stop him at all costs when he attempted to kidnap NSB members earlier that same day and on previous occasions. When we had the opportunity, I instructed all agents to stop him by any means necessary. I also specifically ordered the agents to focus on shooting the tires of the car he was in to slow him down, allowing the pursuing agents to catch up.

• Like 1

We were not in active engagement. It had been around 10 minutes since our last engagement iirc. Either way, PKs are isolated incidents. You shot at me, you got killed.

Please follow the PK appeal template or this will be denied.

Once you have fixed the format I'll respond to this.

--------------------------------------

Character's name & rank: 

SteamID32: 

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): 

Explain why you were PK'd: 

Why should you be un-PK'd?: 

Additional Information: 

I made a new one with the right template.

• Slug locked this topic