PK Appeal for Adam Goldstein

MarX

Character's name & rank: NSB-Hauptkommissar Adam Goldstein                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

SteamID32: 76561199548719383                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Coffee                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Explain why you were PK'd: they told me cuz of RDM                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Why should you be un-PK'd?: We were in an active engagement with him already due us having a questioning order/warrant on him we were chasing him I tried to shoot his tires but then he ran me over and then shot me. For context we were ordered from the radio to stop him at all cost so I took my chance to shoot his tires                                                                                                                       

Additional Information: The Warrant; https://docs.google.com/document/d/17REkCMLFDBd_9Iewniud8vU37o8Upz-JYF3q-P7jCxg/edit?usp=sharing

(I'll just copy paste my comment on the previous one)

Hi!

I was the one who gave the order to stop him at all costs when he attempted to kidnap NSB members earlier that same day and on previous occasions. When we had the opportunity, I instructed all agents to stop him by any means necessary. I also specifically ordered the agents to focus on shooting the tires of the car he was in to slow him down, allowing the pursuing agents to catch up.

We were not in active engagement. It had been around 10 minutes since our last engagement iirc. Either way, PKs are isolated incidents. Regardless of prior incidents, You shot at me initiating a gunfight,  that caused you to get killedlol

Hello I was the staff member who issued the PK

The PK guideline you fell under was "Dying after initiating a shoot-out".

You were on a one on one situation and without giving any commands or trying to roleplay you just opened fire on that member of the military which is in my opinion attempted RDM.

As stated in General rule 2:

You must have a valid RP reason to kill someone. You may shoot someone if they damage you with a weapon/vehicle. You may not shoot someone because of their physical appearance, faction or simply because they insulted you. You must give someone a verbal or text warning and allow them 10 seconds to respond before escalating the roleplay. Following this warning, you may kill them if they pull out a weapon. Do not bait someone to shoot/RDM you, and do not punch minge or initiate arguments to harass someone.

In this clip you just ran up to him and starting shooting without saying anything it does not matter if you had a warrant for him that does not mean you can just gun him down whenever you see him.

This is you initiating a shoot-out and after you shot you were ran over and then shot and killed so that is you "Dying after initiating a shoot-out".

Staff could you please decide if I am PKd or unPKd

Accepted.

You'll be de-ranked to "NSB-Polizeiobermeister" instead.