Ban appeal

W.R.A.I.T.H

Your Name: Erin Morgenthau

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): (STEAM_76561199112526211) 

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: saito

How long is your ban for?: 5 days

Why were you banned?: pantheon buttons

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: i didnt know the significance of the button there was no warning or anything about the buttons i just started playing a couple of days ago and if ive known that the buttons were an instant ban i would've not pressed them i seriously thought they were props im really sorry it seriously wasnt my intention to grief or ruin the server in any way i was just exploring and randomly stumbled upon them.

Additional Information: there was another person with me i forgot their name but they were banned for two days they said they told me to enter the room but never stated why because i told them we clearly arent meant to be here but they insisted on reassuring me that its fine and nothing will happen only thing i know is that they're with the lapo i think a general or some high command they rp as an old man.

Edited by W.R.A.I.T.H

Hi! I was the Staff Member who banned you!

First off, please reformat your SteamID32 as this is the wrong format.

Going on about the Appeal:

Generally, in the Pantheon Button room, there is a very BIG WALL OF TEXT (https://gyazo.com/5ffdc6a8a32fafeb9744ea49fe6506fb) that states that you will be punished severely if you were to use them without authorization, so the "there was no warning or anything about the buttons" is a lie. The sounds can be heard across the entire Map and, as such, are punished accordingly.

In terms of the "accomplice", I tried to find the second guy, but I couldn't triangulate it in the Logs properly. It is always recommended to see and look at the surrounding if there are any warnings e.t.c plastered near a Area. This signifies if a area or "button" is something that staff usually flock to like hounds and immediately act upon.

I checked and you are indeed a new player so i'd agree to at least lower it down to a day.

P.S, if you COULD remember who was the second person, i'd be massively thankful if you find out and provide the name to me or another member of staff!

Thanks and good luck on the Appeal!

• Fire 1

i understand thank you for lowering it and i'll try to find the accomplice.

Accepted.

I'd like to make it clear that you should not under any circumstance be pressing the pantheon buttons.

But I'll accept this appeal and your ban will be lowered to 1 day as Saito recommended.

For future refrence your steam ID Is: STEAM_0:1:576130241

• Coffee locked this topic