Apples ban Appeal

Applestrange

Your Name: Apple_strange124/ Franz Rommel

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):    STEAM_0:1:562797060

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute):  Dispute and apology 

Which staff member banned you?:  Thirdeye

How long is your ban for?:  2 days

Why were you banned?:  I was banned because I was driving, and I hit a member of the VW (I don't quite remember which faction) shortly after that I was kicked from the game and banned.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  I believe I should be unbanned because I really did not mean to VDM on purpose I'm just a terrible driver and could not move out of the way in time.  If my request gets denied I would just like to apologize to thirdeye and the other people's RP I ruined because of my VDM.

Note: I really just want the ban of my record so I can apply for things on the forums

Edited by Applestrange

Hello, I am the Staff member that issued your ban

You were banned for VDM, driving a car right into our group when we just moved out to serve a warrant. This wasn't the first time that we got randomly killed, run over by a civilian while we were attempting to serve a warrant that day and were therefore already a bit tired of it. 

Here is the clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/itTHkJMl4oRnHOwwx/d13373XoshBw?invite=cr-MSw0QXQsMTgwMTgyMzk0LA

If you had no intensions to run into us then I would understand this appeal more, however you were driving down the entire road and had a clear vision that we were crossing the street on the cross walk, you could've easily avoided running the car into us. Instead you drove right even though we were actively crossing the street. 

Good luck on your appeal

Hello, I had no intension of doing VDM at all im just a terrible driver I apologize for ruining your RP 

thank you

Accepted.

Please be more careful when driving to avoid situations like this.

• Coffee locked this topic