Sorry for being a retard

Chasethathi2020

Your Name: Bill von Kruger II

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 76561198108953560

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): apology

Which staff member banned you?: Goose 

How long is your ban for?: 29 days now 14

Why were you banned?: I was being a retard and a NSB agent forged a signature on my papers, it was considered power gaming and i was being retarded by not properly communicating with goose and being a dick about it, i have thought about it for a while and feel guilty for being rude to the man who has always shown me great kindness, and i would have done the same thing he did back on historia 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I dont, but im sorry

Additional Information:  I was being retarded 

Edited by Chasethathi2020

Can you maybe explain what you're apologizing for..?

Done

Greetings, so to start and clarify this ban once again, you have powergamed your transfer papers by writing first off the name of a dead CO for "Previous Commanding Officer", as well as a fake signature. You also lied to me multiple times when I asked you if you signed this paper stating "yep", asking you again to clarify as to what you have signed, telling me you only wrote your name, and later telling me you also wrote the signature after you told me some random NSB agent did for you multiple times. I don't see why you would lie about the NSB agent when these are clearly transfer papers for the KG.

You acted moronic when answering my questions about the document stating the NSB agent did it for you when there's not NSB agent in this story, aka lying. I wish to tell you that even if another person made those fake signature, these are YOUR transfer papers, YOUR character, so you take responsibility for your char.

22 hours ago, Chasethathi2020 said:

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I dont, but im sorry

Also, this is a shit apology, you didn't even try. 

Denied.

This apology has zero effort.