Bonk!'s PK appeal

crazyy813

Character's name & rank: Feldwebel Wilhem Strogven

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:539076492

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): N/A

Explain why you were PK'd: I don't know. I was given the explanation of FearRP by an admin investigating but I didn't have a fearRP situation anywhere around that time. The only evidence or clip I was provided for why I was PKed was a clip not involving me.

Why should you be un-PK'd?: I didn't do anything to get PKed, and I didnt get taken to a sit any time last night when I was on, only afterwards when I was offline.

Additional Information: Clip provided: https://medal.tv/?contentId=iuOiOWnTL7_PJoHOQ&invite=cr-MSxIZHQsMjM4OTY1MTM1LA&spok=d1337Vsu0EeU

Edited by crazyy813

Denied.

Lord Doggo PK'ed you. Within the clip you broke FearRP when turning the corner, being within the vicinity of fearRP when he had a gun pulled on you. He only shot you because you were BHOP'ing. I'm not going to consider that as a way to get out legitimately when he shot you since you shouldn't be doing so anyway. You pulled your gun after and died when they were trying to rob you.