floada

Your Name: Don Colosimo

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:79194567ย 

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: "dawg"

How long is your ban for?: Perm

Why were you banned?: MRDM NITRP LTAP ERP

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:ย 

I had the intent to roleplay for a long time, I will admit I did not when it was around 5AM est and barely anyone was on, so it was around 8 people and we where all just having fun. Everyone I killed that morning was doing the same, just having fun. As for the leaving to avoid punishment, There was never a report opened on me as far as I know because there was no admin on at the time, I had been on the server for hours at this point and logged off to go to sleep. As for the ERP I was also just having fun and no one that I did it to seemed to have an issue, it was all just jokes. I am sorry for the rules that ive broken and I will not do them again. Please if you could reduce my ban length it would be greatly appreciated as I would like to join back and have a more serious go at the server. Thank you for reading.

-1, Please keep in mind that even during โ€œminge hourโ€ rules still apply. To add onto this, please also note that just because everyone around you is breaking the rules that doesnโ€™t give you the right to follow in their actions. But for now, Dawg will decide.

ย 

@dawg

Yeah ur right man

Denied,

The stuff you were doing was just absolutely vile.ย 

• Ryan locked this topic