niclo trusted application

alex.

Steam Name: alex.

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:94841738

Discord Username/ID: alex.02077

Are you VIP?: yes

Time Played (Check in-game using !time): on the new server it says like a day or so, but i've played this server for weeks before the reset, as most people can attest to.

Characters Name & Rank, and a brief explanation of their duties: Clauss von Lindau, Hand of the Kaiser and Attorney General.

What will you use the trusted rank for?: Setting up people in the Ministry of Justice and for my government staff. 

Staff Recommendations: N/A

Neutral, Play time is too low but he's a good dude.

Edited by 𝓐𝓬𝓮

+1

+1

aw yep

+1

Boy oh boy where do I even begin. pyrmont.. honey, my pookie bear. I have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. The way you drive into the paint and strike fear into your enemies eyes, and that gorgeous knights cross. I would do anything for you. I wish it were possible to freeze time so I would never have to watch you retire.

You had a rough childhood, but you never gave up hope. You are even amazing off the server you're a great interior minister and attorney general, sometimes I even call you sor. I forvever dread and weep, thinking of the day you will one day retire. I would sacrifice my ownlife it were the only thing that could puta smile on your beautiful face.

You have given me so much joy, and heartbreak over the years. I remember when you first left prometheus and its like my heart got broken into a million pieces. But a tear still fell frommy right eye when I watched you win your first honor ring in the MOI, because deep down,my glorious king deserved it. I just wanted you to return home. Then allas, you did, my sweet baby boy came home and I rejoiced. 2021 was a hard year for us baby, but in 2024 you made history happen. You came back to the server and I couldn't believe it.

I was crying, bawling even, and I heard my glorious king exclaim these words, "AVE!" Not only have you changed the game of larp and the world forever, but you've eternally changed my world. And now you're getting older, but still the goat, my goat. I love you pookie bear, my glorious king, reinhardt pyrmont.

Still waiting on that sword you owe me.....+1

Edited by Helsing
  • Devastated 1

12 hours ago, 𝓐𝓬𝓮 said:

-1, the Reset was 4 months ago. That’s no long an excuse. Good luck on your application though!

You're retarded.

• KEKW 1

+1

+1

+1

Accepted

• Cravfe locked this topic