Thomas Mullers ban appeal

laylaxlisle

Your Name: laylaxlisle

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:876235065

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): apology

Which staff member banned you?: Vale

How long is your ban for?: 7 days

Why were you banned?: LTAP and PO

why do you deserve to be unbanned?: As i was getting my punishment in the lapo station my game crashed due to my memory running out. So then my whole game crashed, and when i tried to log back in, I was kicked out so i couldn't tell them why i had left the game. 

Edited by laylaxlisle
  • Like 1

Hi There, 

Let me explain this from my angle.

I come into a situation where your character has been requested within a PK with a good amount of evidence against you. I agree with the PK. As soon as I agree with it, you magically disappeared. I then look through the look to find the evidence behind your disconnection. You will see tagged as "exhibit A", a picture showing you changing character and then being banned. 

I also checked chat logs to ensure that you called for an admin to explain your situation about leaving after you reconnected; you also failed to do that. 

So, based on my utterly impartial opinion of all tickets, I viewed you as someone trying to manipulate the system. I checked your previous offences, and I saw you indeed had three notes of LTARP. Well, my dear fellow, this prompted me to ban you for a week.

I hope this clears things up.

Good Day 

V.

Exhibit A: https://ibb.co/k588pV5

Seeing as the latest ban appeal was already denied, I'll be moving this appeal also.