Appeal / Apology (FLAGS)

Engineer Gaming

Name: poot / Maria Kaiser

SteamID32: 76561199199659355

Staff Member who issued the Flag Blacklist: Not Available

Explain why your flags were blacklisted: I was attempting to create a flying vehicle of which I did not know was not allowed, as well as it glitching causing it to lag (Lagging server)

Explain why your flags should be unblacklisted: This is the first time I've ever used building tools in a gmod server, and I was not well versed on the rules of said building tools in THIS server, and before I was blacklisted I was unaware of what I was doing. Now that I have learned the rules I can promise I will not make the same mistake again.

Additional Information: I apologize for the confusion and my lack of knowledge on the laws regarding flags on the server and now that I understand how to use them correctly I promise it will not happen again.

19 hours ago, Engineer Gaming said:

Staff Member who issued the Flag Blacklist: Not Available

The staff member that issued the blacklist was @Ich Bin Ein Brot

Accepted.

When your props were glitching out, you were told to remove them instead of trying to physgun the welded props. You trying to physgun caused it to lag. Multiple people were talking so maybe you didn't hear.

Contact staff once you're in-game to have your flags unblacklisted.