PK Appeal Simon Steintz

CPPi

Character's name & rank: NSB-Kommisar Simon Steintz

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:124110588

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): IDK

Explain why you were PK'd:  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iy5UzocoHbxbJRsnq/d1337SrUrkFj?invite=cr-MSw2NVEsMjU5ODQwNjgzLA

Why should you be un-PK'd?: The rules clearly state that 

1. While under FearRP you are required to oblige by the commands of your captor. If you attempt to escape or pull out a weapon to fight back but are killed that would then display a disregard for your own safety. This is a calculated risk you took, or a denial to value your own life, which will result in your PK.

I have followed all the orders given to me by the LaPo. Nobody has told me to not radio in anything. If they did i clearly wouldnt have tried it. In nowhere in the rule it states that i can't do what i did. If anything the LaPo enlisted that sent the clip was hunting for PK's.

Additional Information:  None

Hello! I am the LAPO enlisted that requested this PK.

I requested the PK for the following reason: 

You had two guns pointed at you in any given time during this interaction, and when I tried to explain your charges to give you some clarity before arresting you, as it was stated multiple times you were under arrest, you radio'd in your situation over the radio, thus breaking FearRP. 

Also, during the SIT you repeatedly called me a minge and were ignoring my attempts at assisting you in making a PK appeal, which I don't appreciate very much, given I was trying to roleplay the situation properly and assist you. 

You are a minge. You were given orders to let go of the situation. You were searching for reasons to PK. None of the admins were able to provide me with the so called breaking the FearRP rule. Radio'ing while under FearRP isn't a written rule. The admins told me its common sense and did not really provide me which rule it was. I have been playing the server for max of 2 weeks. Someone who has joined the first time and read through the rules wouldn't be able to understand that as it is not written. It could've been all avoided if rule indicated that radio cannot be used under FearRP or you get PK'd. Common Sense depends on the person interpreting it. I have seen people use binds that say "Don't use your radio." which where i got the impression that they have to specify it. If i wanted to break FearRP i would have pulled out a gun and started shooting but no i followed every order given.

Hey, I was the Administrator that approved the PK. 

You crashed into the LAPO car and flipped it over whilst speeding, You were then put under arrest by the Landespolizei (Completely Valid Arrest). You thought it would be in your best interest that whilst having numerous weapons pointed at you and being told you're under arrest, To radio for your faction informing them you were "being kidnapped". The LAPO then had a reasonable response to that action by shooting you.

In this situation you broke FearRP, This is one of the most common forms of FearRP PK's. If you had a gun in your face you would NOT radio in. You took the risk and unfortunately the LAPO managed to catch on and issued a PK. I suggest reading up on the PK guidelines to prevent things like this in the future. 

PS. in the future dont go into a sit and start disrespecting people who are enforcing rules by calling them minges, FERN is an active player on the server with multiple high ranking characters and definetly not a minge. 

Denied.

The PK guideline you fell under was "Being killed while not abiding by Fear-RP".

In Dawg's response he sums up the situation perfectly and provides a clear explanation as to why you were PK'd.

• Coffee locked this topic