🤡🤡

Aleister von Hans

You guys rlly Deny me again just for using CHATGPT to correct grammar and just make it a little more well written than i could have done myself? EVERYTHING it said came from me.. I gave a very long paragraph and all it did was fix grammatical errors and sent it back to me, I just thought it would help me sound more professional, However since you guys have been such pricks to me.. I do not care about being unbanned from Ur little Libtard femboy pedophile infested server and have already successfully evaded the ban long ago, yes I got caught once due to a dumb mistake but it wasn't too hard to figure out  this server is a joke full of punk ass kids that treat good players like shit. I only appealed again because I wanted to play on my main Steam as it was inconvenient to switch just for this trash server full of complete rejects of society xD Yall are all literally the typical "Discord Mod' living in mommy's basement larping as a real man that they could never be.  So just know you can never get me off no matter what you try and I'm still playing daily, jokes on you faggots what kind of ban system is that lolllllllll 🤡🤡 good riddance maybe y'all will learn to how treat people but please stop with the power trip bc ur bans aren't stopping anyone 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Retard 2

Denied.

Horrible grammar. You may submit another appeal when you obtain more braincells.

• Hound locked this topic