Last Post 💀

Aleister von Hans

"Denied.

Horrible grammar. You may submit another appeal when you obtain more braincells."

Hound actually puts this as if 1.I was trying to make an actual appeal  2.As if I even need to appeal when I got around the ban in about 10 minutes and have been playing daily. I used horrible grammar on Purpose as I was in a Rush/Have a life outside of my computer screen unlike the mods here. I can assure you my grammar is perfectly fine, The fact is it hit you in the feelings that your "job" that you don't even get paid for is USELESS and has been a waste of years of your life considering your ban system is a Joke. Hopefully this is clear enough so that your tiny brains here at Prometheus can understand this time. Basement Dweller Femboys with no Testosterone left and living with mommy.  No people of quality even play this server only degenerate Libtards. (From Experience) However, I will continue to play daily and you'll never know who I even am, Just to call you guys braindead Liberals. So Hound, Who has more braincells here? The admin slaving himself for a useless cause or the guy who is still playing like nothing even happened? Also, Ban me again (Which you cant lol) and ill still just be right back in 10 minutes. HOPEFULLY you guys can read this time and understand I don't care about being unbanned from a shit Gmod Server. Go ahead and close this like cowards without even letting me reply as usual. Yall are so made you cant even actually ban anyone (unless they're just dumb) while I'm sitting here with more $ than y'all will ever have clowning you, And i dare you to even say "Denied" this time before I literally make your server and website shit itself.. See if I'm bluffing but I wouldn't advise it, PEACE FAGGOT FEMBOYS 😘 TRUMP 2024 🤡🤡

• Clown 2
  • Cringe 1
  • Retard 3

You go girl

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Denied.

• Coffee locked this topic