Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: FutballBizzerk

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:54098667

Discord Username/ID: FutballBizzerk

Timezone: GMT

Time Played (check with !time): 4w 2hr 32m

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes and yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Active on server and semi active looking on the forums

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Layheeee

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Layheeee

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:
DRK-Prasident Michael Stone
My daily activities on this character would include running the DRK, recruiting, doing medical evaluations/mental evaluations to those who are in need or request one. I would set up blood drive tents and provide medical aid to those in need out within the city. During civil wars I would set up a tent with sandbags providing a safe place for non combatents and the citizens of Berlin. I used to help the Kaisergarde with medical certifications and I provide medical doctorates to those in need

Unteroffizier Ian Paisley
I am not as active on this character but when I am active I would often take part in patrols and assist in recruitment and training of civilians 

How long have you been roleplaying?: A year

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: I have no notes and have never been banned

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

I have no prior experience being a staff member in Garrys mod nor do I have any with the Nutscript game mode, but I am willing to learn.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? : [150 words or more] My duties and responsibilities as a staff member would be serving the community as a good role model to other players setting an example of how to act while playing on the server, taking tickets for those who need set with rank and uniform and helping and guiding those who have questions. Other duties would include banning those who are breaking the rules (i.e RDM, LTAP, LTARP, VDM) kicking those who show no intention to roleplay and muting those who micspam aswell as issuing tickets to those who have not done enough to get banned. Other duties may include comping those who have recently lost weapons due to a MRDM. One of the most important duties as a staff member would be enforcing the global rules banning those who are racist or antisemitic or those who are erotically roleplaying  (ew). As a staff member I may also have to change any inappropriate names to ensure all the character name rules are upheld (i.e not having a famous person, same name twice, any inappropriate names) as well as approving PKS

Why do you believe we should pick you to be on the Prometheus Networks staff team: [300 words or more]    I believe I should be picked for the Prometheus staff team as I am a very active member of the community and I am well aware of the rules within Prometheus and would be able to enforce them justly. I believe that me being in the GMT time zone would be useful as there are often not to many staff online at that time and I would be able to accept tickets and help those active at this time instead of forcing them to wait.

I believe I would make a positive impact as I feel I would be a very approachable member of the staff team and I am very understanding when people have issues

I believe I would be able to help maintain the serious aspects of this roleplay server and give back to the community in which I have grown to love and been apart of for a year now and ensure that any new people that join the community know what everyone is like and that they are able to have a fun and pleasant experience playing.
I have a lot of experience making reports to current staff members for example I have reported RDM, ERP, GR1 and Metagaming and have observed what actions they have taken to ensure that they issue a just punishment and do not make the wrong decision (for example asking for a clip of RDM) and know how to deal with metagaming and to ask for a copy of the trial before approving a PK

I have donated in the past which I believe shows commitment to this community and shows that I care about the server and would like to see it grow in the future. I also believe I would be a good staff member as I am a respected by many members of the community therefore I would be able to enforce the rules through respect if it is those I already know and would be able to put the foot down with those I do not already know.

Notes:

+1

Great guy eager to learn, I've interacted with him countless times IC and handling his sits very professional and a great candidate for the staff team.

+1 Great guy would be a good addition to the team, good luck!

+1

• Like 1
  • KEKW 1

Every interaction I've had with you is to tell you to stop tresspassing through numerous amounts of buildings. Haven't seen you do any actual roleplay.

• Winner 1

+1

He is super friendly and I've had so many great RP scenarios with him. He'd be awesome on the staff team!

8 hours ago, dawg said:

Every interaction I've had with you is to tell you to stop tresspassing through numerous amounts of buildings. Haven't seen you do any actual roleplay.

^

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dawg said:

On 8/30/2024 at 5:06 PM, FutballBizzerk said:

It all comes together huh?

Edited by veers

Denied
Reapply in 30 days.