Bonk!'s PK appeal

crazyy813

Character's name & rank: Ministerialdirektor Kampen Von Hendrick

SteamID32: 76561199038418712

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): N/A

Explain why you were PK'd: I was PKed under fearRP for retaliating against a mugging. The person that mugged me was in a gunfight prior. I saw that and moved away from where the gunfight was happening. He then followed me asking if I shot him and that I was the person who shot him. I pulled out my pistol which was on safety and tried to deescalate the situation. I then ran away to the gas station where I got into a car. I was pulling out into the road when he pulled out a gun and demanded I get out. I complied and he made commands to move and turn around. I then attempted to retaliate but was killed.

Why should you be un-PK'd?: He had mugged someone just beforehand, causing the shootout. He made no attempt at RP in the confrontation before the mugging, and mugged me in an open street for the reason of wanting my gun. I had my gun still equipped from before the mugging in my hand during the mugging, but complied until the he was close when I made my attempt.

Hi there Kampen, thank you for making an appeal - I was the staff member who processed your PK which was approved by Administator 'Layheee'.

Your PK was approved on the grounds of you breaking and falling into the PK Guidelines; 4.5,. - quoted below.

4.5 - Being killed while not abiding by Fear-RP [PK]

You mention here what occurred prior to this situation which I do not believe plays any role in your PK. There was previous interaction, however it did not change your actions which led to your PK.

As stated by yourself in this Appeal 'I was PKed under FearRP for retaliating against a mugging.' - In the clip you turn round, unholstering and un-safteying your gun in attempts to 'retaliate' as you word it and kill the oppressor - however you die. This ties in with rule 4.5 as you die under FearRP as another person is attempting to rob you with a gun pointed to you. 

If you have any more questions or concerns, please write below.

Here is a clip of the situation for reference. - https://medal.tv/?contentId=iAs2Fu3x4fioUAwvm&invite=cr-MSw4cjEsMjA5MjAwNDUxLA&spok=d1337fQ4eOMZ

Edited by Vixx

I was the staff member that approved your PK,

You had been placed under FearRP by the recording party and given ample commands and time for you to comply, which at first you did. Until he gave you the ultimatum to drop your firearm. You understood this was your last chance to fight back and you made the risk to pull out your weapon and break FearRP.

I saw this as clear cut and fit the guideline guide for breaking FearRP as explained in depth by @Vixx.

Denied.

Both Vixx and Layheeee's response perfectly explains the reasoning for your PK and this PK is completely valid.

• Coffee locked this topic