I understand what i did was wrong.

Coco

Your Name: 

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):  STEAM_0:1:21708565

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Coffee

How long is your ban for?:  14 days

Why were you banned?: Lying to staff, meta promotion, and powergaming

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I understand what i did was wrong.

I shouldnt have forged my way to the top but I thought it was just good rp rather than a rule break. The new moderator even said it was fine so I went for it, if he had stopped me I would not have done it or been able to do it and not have been having to wait for the next 2 weeks to play for something that would have only taken 3 days to reach.

Hello I was the staff member who issued your ban.

What you did was forge transfer papers to go from a civilian to the rank of Hauptmann in the Kaiser Guard.

And you lied to multiple members of staff claiming that you were "Discharged" at the same rank.

Also Is this not meant to be an apology? I don't really see an apology here all I see here is you just blaming someone else for your own actions.

I am just upset is all, this ban has resulted me in reading the rules and grasping a deeper understanding of them to prevent this from ever happening in the future. What I did was fucking stupid and if I get unbanned I won't go down the same path or take shortcuts. That was the message I was trying to send.

DENIED

You lied multiple times to staff members, not to mention you have notes from very recently, and your appeal type 'apology' wasn’t even an apology.