PK appeal by Dieter Aladeen

De Spi

Character's name & rank: Kommissaranwarter Dieter Aladeen

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:462352546

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): I do not know.

Explain why you were PK'd: No explanation was given, we were not taken to a sit afterward getting shot.

Why should you be un-PK'd?: I think that I should be Un-PK'd because in the whole situation, where the LaPo command was being coupled, the guy who led the coup was not punished and only 2 of us were while others who were participating were set free. They could've taken us to a trial and fought us in court where we could've proven that we're innocent and that we got manipulated by that one person. They had no physical evidence of us committing the crimes and thats whwt gave us the ability to fight it in court. Overall the PK was not last resort in this situation. They also came into our cells, asked us a few questions and left us to sit there. We asked them to take us to a trial but they kept ignoring our requests.

Additional Information: 

Thank you for your time!

Edited by De Spi

you were pointed out as one of the key members during this situation in which one of my command members went missing as a direct result multiple peoeple stepped forward and identiefied you, jim gordon, and rudolph, rudolph was killed by the nsb for breaking fear rp so he did infact die aswell just not in the same way you did 

Hello Skips. My bad, I had no idea that Rudolph got killed. However, as I stated, you or your superiors could've taken us to court since you had many witnesses as it seems. PK wasn't used as last resort here. We were captured in the MoI building where we did not even resist the arrest and were taken to the LaPo cells where we were forced to sit for 45 minutes and instead of taking us to court, which you could've done, you decided to kill us.

in certain situations last resorts aren't always necessary the guidelines are not absolute you were a primary suspect in a coup and so you were shot like a dog not given a fair chance to defend yourself because again a member of my command staff went missing as a direct result of this attempt. you committed a grave offense against the entire faction and that is why you were killed 

First off, as you stated, Rudolph was killed, and he was the leader of that coup, others that assisted us were allowed to continue their normal duties and we get killed? It was not a 3-man coup. There were at least 7 members of the Landespolizei and only the two of us get killed without even going to a trial. It really does seem unfair as I've seen one of the SWAT guys that were helping us in that coup guarding the cell block when we got locked up.

i never said anything against aladeen, i said that we werent even in the station at that time.

Hello I was the staff member who approved this PK.

Firstly the leader of the coup was PK'd for attempting to lead this coup and then getting shot.

Then you as an active patricpant for this coup where you were attempting to coup the Landespolizei command as a NCO is more than enough grounds to be shot on the spot.

Not every situation needs to go to trial espcially when you tried and failed to coup the command staff of the Landespolizei as an NCO.

Then you say "others that assisted us were allowed to continue their normal duties and we get killed" after an investigation done by the Landespolizei and NSB for this attempted coup you and others were found to be primary suspects of this attempted coup hence why you were arrested and then eventually shot.

You even admit that you were an active particapant in this attempted coup so I don't see any reason why you should be Un-PK'd here.

Denied. You were an active participant that was your choice and you got caught.

• Cravfe locked this topic