UnPK request for Derek Carlos

rydog55

Character's name & rank:  Derek Carlos

SteamID32: 76561198010460731

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know):  I have no idea who issued the P.K. on me.

Explain why you were PK'd: Okay so myself and a group of NSB officers went into the ICC for some reason, we just got out of a gunfight with the LAPO, and one of our COs had a primary weapon on him, the military then decides to start insulting him, circling him in, the NSB was deescalating it while the military kept throwing insults and trying to pick a fight for a reason I do not know, the Fieldmarschal comes in, insults of of my COs, starts walking up the stairs and I said out loud he is brand new and was laughing a little bit. I didn't even think he'd hear me, but I guess he did, he insulted me, locked me up. Then while I'm in the cells they're bullying me the whole time, asking me meaningless questions to me about my personal life and threatening to harm me if I don't talk, I still do my best to deescalate the situation, reinforcing the fact that I didn't mean to be disrespectful when I said he was brand new, which he is, he's only been a fieldmarschal for what he said was a "month", woo hoo, how mean, no jokes anymore. The fieldmarschal then comes inside the cells, complains I'm being disrespectful for talking over him after responding to his questions, calls an admin and said he wants to PK me for quote "No intent to RP", they bully me some more, and then kill me.

I'm not sure if there was role play importance to my death but I was told by my higher ups to report it to UA, if you know me at all you know I do not report people for RDM in Gary's Mod as I find its funny, but I got PKd so I do want to be unPKd for a RDM. I'll leave it up to the big bosses of this server.

Why should you be un-PK'd?:  They said I was being disrespctful and they wanted to PK me for "no intent to roleplay" which was complete BS, I came in there with a positive attitude and was on the right side of the law from what I was told. I have video evidence too of showing I wasn't picking a fight either, funny funny. They were bullying me and maybe a response or two of mine was loud, but it wass only because they were picking a fight with me, once again with annoying pointless questions and quote "forcing me to talk".

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/27cQxQSYCQGDnE/d13375yd2DLM?invite=cr-MSxJbjEsMTkyMjQ1NzU5LA

Hi. Just want to respond to this.

It's interesting to see that you have only included a portion of your clip. This isn't the entire situation, that's the first point I would like to clarify.

Hound, the General der Infanterie, was the individual who initiated your detainment. I was dealing with the arrest of the LaPo chief at this time. He had been dealing with you up until the start of this clip roughly. Everything you have cited up until the moment I enter the cell in the clip was hound - not me.

However, moving on. Let's get into the PK itself. Sure, I asked for a PK - but this wasn't granted on my end. To the best of my knowledge, Hound (the other General in the cell) asked for approval for a UA PK on yourself. This was approved, and overseen by Gary (I believe.) The reason for this was your conduct in the roleplay scenario that was occurring. You, at a rank equivalent of Leutnant, saw fit to attempt to argue with 2 of the highest ranking Generals in the Armed Forces. In this argument, you attempted to belittle, insult, and degrade both him and myself. With this, you clearly had no intent to roleplay - constantly screaming "Bro you're a european!" Telling me to "Shut the fuck up" whilst locked in a cell in Military Custody. PK's like this are often granted so that people like you, who do not roleplay properly and do not expect consequences for their actions receive consequences.

Irrespective of this, you cite several times in your appeal that you "came in with a positive attitude" and that "you were on the right side of the law." The former is completely false, as can be seen by the clip. You are argumentative, and trying to fight back against one of the leading figures on the server - the Field Marshal, head of the Armed Forces. Sure, you are allowed to fight back - but the manner in which you did it was not acceptable. You again attempted to belittle, insullt and degrade the both of us. Hound and I decided the best course in dealing with someone like you, was to make an example of you - leading to the decision of a PK request. 

It's clear to me by watching this clip of the lack of respect you had for the scenario of RP. You continuously broke character, and failed to respect authority within the room. Sure, you're not under my command, but it's the Field Marshal vs a Lieutenant. The manner in which you opposed me led to your demise. I think the only time I broke character was to say verbally that I was going to just ask for a PK on you, as I wasn't dealing with your shit. You continued to do so throughout the scenario. You, a member of the Interior Ministry, were locked in the heart of a Military Installation - which was extensively guarded. You would have been shitting yourself. Instead, you sat there insulting and berating myself, Hound and Valentine von Munich. You chose that course of action, we responded with an appropriate response - to have you killed in secret. 

Thanks. Any questions, I will be more than happy to go on further. I'll allow Hound to respond to this too, as he was the one who had the PK request approved. Also another tip, don't play while drunk - this is what happens when you get careless. 

Was there for your arrest, you were arrested for being cleraly intoxicated and saying stupid things. Had you been respectful you could have likely been let out. Instead you decided to disrespect everyone and military policy. Your death was completely justifed.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, George said:

Hi. Just want to respond to this.

It's interesting to see that you have only included a portion of your clip. This isn't the entire situation, that's the first point I would like to clarify.

Hound, the General der Infanterie, was the individual who initiated your detainment. I was dealing with the arrest of the LaPo chief at this time. He had been dealing with you up until the start of this clip roughly. Everything you have cited up until the moment I enter the cell in the clip was hound - not me.

However, moving on. Let's get into the PK itself. Sure, I asked for a PK - but this wasn't granted on my end. To the best of my knowledge, Hound (the other General in the cell) asked for approval for a UA PK on yourself. This was approved, and overseen by Gary (I believe.) The reason for this was your conduct in the roleplay scenario that was occurring. You, at a rank equivalent of Leutnant, saw fit to attempt to argue with 2 of the highest ranking Generals in the Armed Forces. In this argument, you attempted to belittle, insult, and degrade both him and myself. With this, you clearly had no intent to roleplay - constantly screaming "Bro you're a european!" Telling me to "Shut the fuck up" whilst locked in a cell in Military Custody. PK's like this are often granted so that people like you, who do not roleplay properly and do not expect consequences for their actions receive consequences.

Irrespective of this, you cite several times in your appeal that you "came in with a positive attitude" and that "you were on the right side of the law." The former is completely false, as can be seen by the clip. You are argumentative, and trying to fight back against one of the leading figures on the server - the Field Marshal, head of the Armed Forces. Sure, you are allowed to fight back - but the manner in which you did it was not acceptable. You again attempted to belittle, insullt and degrade the both of us. Hound and I decided the best course in dealing with someone like you, was to make an example of you - leading to the decision of a PK request. 

It's clear to me by watching this clip of the lack of respect you had for the scenario of RP. You continuously broke character, and failed to respect authority within the room. Sure, you're not under my command, but it's the Field Marshal vs a Lieutenant. The manner in which you opposed me led to your demise. I think the only time I broke character was to say verbally that I was going to just ask for a PK on you, as I wasn't dealing with your shit. You continued to do so throughout the scenario. You, a member of the Interior Ministry, were locked in the heart of a Military Installation - which was extensively guarded. You would have been shitting yourself. Instead, you sat there insulting and berating myself, Hound and Valentine von Munich. You chose that course of action, we responded with an appropriate response - to have you killed in secret. 

Thanks. Any questions, I will be more than happy to go on further. I'll allow Hound to respond to this too, as he was the one who had the PK request approved. Also another tip, don't play while drunk - this is what happens when you get careless. 

So I'll write this down, the PK rules are now if I am in the NSB I am to shit myself when I go into the cells, act respectfully to other people or I will die, make sure to I am roleplaying the entire time, and next time he asks, tell him he isn't European, he is from somewhere else. Got it. So next time your Major Christian Meyers is spamming "Help!" in the chat box, line by line, repeatedly over and over, while the gag system is broken in the game, I'll tell him hes been disrespectful so hes now dead, *boom*. Maybe if he was actually European, respectful, and shit himself he wouldn't have died, it'll be on his tombstone.

Edited by rydog55

41 minutes ago, theepicbenster said:

Was there for your arrest, you were arrested for being cleraly intoxicated and saying stupid things. Had you been respectful you could have likely been let out. Instead you decided to disrespect everyone and military policy. Your death was completely justifed.

Where was the proof I was intoxicated? And also I wasn't under the presumption we could kill people for saying stupid things, thank you.

Hey I'm the UA that approved your pk, you as the player took it out of character and decided to insult the Feld marshal personally by calling European. By calling him that and taking it out of character first, you had no intent to roleplay the situation out properly instead you decided to tell him to shut up and continue to act like a moron while being spoken to by two of the highest ranking individuals in the Armed Forces. I over watched the situation and witnessed you stonewalling the interrogation.

Denied.

You need to learn how to act in these types of scenarios. 

• Prime locked this topic