Ban Appeal - apology

DumplingRug

Your Name: carl heinz 

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 76561198052837848

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute):  apology

Which staff member banned you?:  idr

How long is your ban for?: 1 week

Why were you banned?: i killed myself but they said it was bad rp

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  i was told to kill myself but im retarded and didnt realize i couldnt do it while i was restrained

Additional Information:  look im sorry. it wont happen again i promise. i havent played very long and i didnt realize i couldnt kill myself in certain situations or it was bad rp

pleaseeeee i have no life i need thisss

• Clown 1

2 hours ago, DumplingRug said:

i was told to kill myself but im retarded

Buh.

Hello, I was the Administrator who banned you.

You were held in NSB custody and had signed a confession affidavit admitting to illegally transferring. You then decided that without any context to anyone, to type “kill my selfs” (or something along those lines) into the chat and proceed to leave the server. You then join back and delete your character and try joining the exact same faction despite it being stated in the rules not being able to join the same faction immediately after a PK. (However you were never PK’d as you managed to avoid it by LTARP, making it difficult for me to hand out the appropriate punishment).  

The problem here wasn’t that you tried to suicide PK. It was the fact that you tried doing so with no weapon, no cyanide pill, tied up in a cell with NSB watching over you, with 0 effort in attempting to even contact an admin regarding the PK. You took matters into your own hands and then proceeded to lie within my sit room saying “you weren’t tied up”. 

I must say your apology is pretty valid and It made me laugh a bit, So I can appreciate you making the effort to admit just genuinely being in the wrong here, I suggest reading up on the rules if you are really enjoying the Prometheus RP experience. 

I think maybe I might have been a little too harsh with my punishment today, However my choice of punishment was mainly revolved around how you went within the sit. If you are truly sorry then i believe you should be pardoned from this ban, however i also request in the future that you read the rules to avoid instances like these. I also suggest maybe putting more effort into your appeal if you’re hoping to be unbanned before a weeks time.

Hope this helped.

Thank you sir. I will reflect and read the rules

Denied.

This ban was completely valid and was a fair decision.

14 hours ago, DumplingRug said:

pleaseeeee i have no life i need thisss

I'd recommend using this next week to take a mental health break and read the server rules.

• Coffee locked this topic