Otto Dietwolf cantplaylol3

cantplaylol

Steam Name: cantplaylol3

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:102641776

Discord Username/ID: _jennatolls_

Timezone: CST

Time Played (check with !time): 1w 1d 20h 41m

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: I do have a mic and use it every time in the server

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: evan. 

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): @evan., @Mr. History, @Invalid

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

• Otto Dietwolf OberLeutnant in the Panzer, it is my only character. With this character my current duties are to recruit and train. I am hoping in the future with my character is to become part of war planning and hopefully have this character eventually become the deputy on the Panzer or even the General

How long have you been roleplaying?:

• Since the time has been reset since the server host transfer I don't really know my full time within the Prometheus but on this new host it has been  1w 1d 20h 41m. 

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: 

• Prop abuse July 17th 2024 ( I flung a car off of the courthouse stairs and didn't properly roleplay me doing so. Therefore the staff member who took the ticket said it was prop abuse)
  • banned for RDM in and alttap July 30 2024 (from a staff member that isnt on the staff team anymore and I honestly do not remember the instance which it happened)

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? I don't but I am very willing to learn.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

I've had a lot of time in the server when i had to wait to have my ticket taken for quite some time, sometimes 10 minutes or more. Also the time I play late at night around 1:00 am CST there is no staff. It would also be easier for me to recruit people within the position I hold, or promote, and also to transfer. I enjoy playing on the server but sometimes there is a problem with RDM's and minges who say break the rules with the things they say as for instance global rule 1. I've also heard people ERP in odd situations so it would be good to immediately have that dealt with considering there is varying ages of people playing on the server. Instead of sleeping when I should, going outside, or having an actual social life I spend a lot of time online, and this would give me a better reason to stay online even more than I do now. I think I could also stop "minge hours" because when that goes on there is no staff online. I think during these so called minge hours there could be even more people on at this time but since it is quote on quote minge hours and the staff activity is usually zero I could help curb that problem pretty well. I am also going to be putting even more time into the server from now on and into the future because as I said prior I am hoping to get into a General position. I enjoy the server a lot and have made some friends while playing, I think with having the ability to stop the things that could turn people away from the server could help me keep more people in the server and possibly make more friends in the future by stopping the problems I mentioned prior. 

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

Having a good and active staff team is one of the things that help keep a server keep a healthy population by, enforcing the rules and helping make sure proper roleplay happens. The position moderator is allowed to take tickets to settle situations between players and make sure the rules are upheld to the best capacity. As being a moderator I can handle Permanent Kills of peoples civilian characters. With this I can not authorize the Permanent Kill or any other type of character at the rank of moderator. I am expected to know the rules of the server and be active, I am meant to enforce these rules anytime I see them being broken. As a member of the staff team I am expected to be active member in both the server and the forums helping people when I can and making sure the rules are followed.

Notes:

+1   Great guy and a very active member within the community and is always willing to learn more and help new players that join Prometheus.

Goodluck!

knows between right and wrong i think he would defo be a good add to the staff team

+1

Well written but I have no idea who this guy is

Neutral 

+1 good guy

+1
I would suggest making more characters to try out different factions.

8 minutes ago, Vale said:

+1
I would suggest making more characters to try out different factions.

I have tried other factions, was in VW, Kaisegaurd and Lapo in the past those characters got PKed or I just didn't like it to be honest.

• Hmm 1

Neutral

I see this guy posting a bunch of messages on the forums but still have no idea who he is lol

+1

great larper.

Talked with the guy, saw his dedication

confirming the staff recommendation 

+1

+1, great guy, known him for a long time, great larper

+1

Accepted
Welcome to the Staff Team!

• Chad 1