Dispute Ban Appeal

B1-2123

Your Name: Vernon Howell

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:566256229

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: Vale

How long is your ban for?: 4 weeks (going to be Perma)

Why were you banned?: ERP, PO's, Minge

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? So, in the clip, (btw I'm the guy in the beige shirt and I'm talking to my friend vin petrol who was in the shirt suit thing {specifically Male_07_Shirt}) so, my char desc was standard and I made my character 6 feet 3. Anyways in the clip this guy walks over to me and my friend. In the chat, there are "butt cheese" freaky stuff in the chat that I didn't even see. (BTW me and my friend were on discord so even IF I did he prob would've called me a fag and killed me with the shovels we bought) so currently I'm not typing at all but when (at https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iF0WT7Lueqml7c68b/d1337aiglMEB) at 0:11 he walks back to the group and the civilian guy with the blue shirt is typing and says "did you love that Butt cheese." This is clearly him saying it and not me, also I JUST got unbanned why would I do something weird and get banned again? Alongside this, if you look at his DESC he is also 6 feet (but instead of 6,3 he's 6,7) and I'm pretty sure we are out of the talking range for the chat thing. (also the time I was typing around 0:04 I was whispering that " we should put toothpaste in cheezits.") Idk if the PO's can be disputed but me and my friend can 100% say that I am innocent towards the ERP and Minge stuff.in the image below, you can clearly see that MY NAME (Vernon Howell) is NOT who said it, as why in the world would I SEE my name in the console as "A male stands before you"? 

spacer.png

MORE EVIDENCE:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

as you can see, the random civ guy typed it (also i said YES SIR! to the butch guy since he was telling me and my friend to stfu since he was playing a soundboard)

(image thing broke 😐 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3329477575 in the shitty image you can see the small dot typing thing on top of his head, and if you look at the recording you can clearly see he said it) And one last thing, I just want to play the server in peace.Mainly, i just want to see if i can get back to Stabs feldwebel as my unteroffizer character (as i had stabs as another character {oobeo capara} but they ruined the name by naming it chris capara) The server is a fantastic server and is actually enjoyable compared to other more strict and boring servers like HL2 rp and Clone wars rp. So yeah, I'm innocent except PO's and just hope I get unbanned so i can have fun.

Edited by B1-2123
I feel like i need to make a 100% verifyable stance that i am innocent

Hi there, 

Let's clarify a few things: I banned you not only for this event, which someone reported to ERP; I also banned you because of all the previous stuff on your record. 

spacer.png

This was your list of notes. 

spacer.png

This was your list of bans. Me being the person who banned you before.

A fellow admin @Youssl also advised me to ensure a more extended ban this time so you may consider the type of roleplay you intend to have on this server. 

This is not a mess around with your friends and be stupid server. This is a genuine RP server, and I don't know what "Butt cheese" has anything to do with it.

In conclusion, I strongly suggest you rethink your actions on the server if you wish to continue playing and engage in something other than stupidity. I banned you for it last time and banned you this time for it. 

V.

Edit:

The ban is not going to be permanent 

Edited by Vale
Forgot to mention something

Oh, my bad I didn't think alot about the po's i was mainly focused on the ERP stuff. Sorry for this and all the other shit I did.

Lowered to 2 weeks

• Lawson locked this topic