Steam Name: Mr Arrovv

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:701025846

Discord Username/ID: mr_arrovv /992893646317822063

Timezone: CET

Time Played (check with !time): 2w 1d 4h 2m

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Trusted

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes I have a mic and I will use it

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes I am 

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?:  @Jack

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify):  @Owen @Jack @Layheeee @Rose  

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

- Ministerialdirigent Willhelm von Königsberg he is a member of the district office of Berlin in the main office he handles all day management of the district of berlin.

- NSB-Oberpolizeiinspektor Roger Beckamp he is a part of the secret protection service he is inspecting crimes and criminals he also does dossiers and Other documents of the NSB, he likes to meet with his other     companions, he sometimes visits Tiny China.

- Ministerialdirektor Joachim Begner, He is the head of the Interior Inspektion office, he is handling documents and tasks given by his inspectors, he is a very busy man so he is not that often walking around he is a focused man, who takes his work very seriously.

- Oberstleutnant Markus Söder he is working within the  military service courts as the vizepräsident, he is a middle aged man who is enjoying his live. His job is to represent the president of the court and conduct important trials against high ranking members of the armed forces.  

How long have you been roleplaying?: I have been roleplaying for 2 and a half year now and I started on Prometheus Networks

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: N/A No bans, but a note for RDM that is two months old, and it happened because I was told to shoot someone and I did, which wasn't a smart idea, and it wouldn't happen again.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?  I was a Staff member on a 1942 rp server. It didn't last for long and on a German server which was also using Nutscript, so I have prior experience as a staff member within Garry's mod and with the Nutscript gamemode.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: I feel that I would be a great addition to the staff team since I have been roleplaying for years, on several servers and most of my time has been spent on the Prometheus Network which helped me to get a good understanding of the rules. And I  may have spent  a bit too much time within the old days but Gmod larp is addictive. I genuinely enjoy helping out on the server. That's one of the main reasons I'm applying for staff: being able to help the community so that players can keep up with their roleplay without unnecessary interruptions. I must say, it's really quite Disturbing to wait around for a staff member sometimes for 10 maybe more minutes in the early time but we all know how it is that they have so many things to do and I think they have a lot of tickets and not that many staff members in the early times. That is indeed annoying when you want to continue your roleplay. I would try to get through as many tickets as I can in the early times to reduce these wait times and keep players happy. I am always wanting to be involved with a team of people and would really enjoy this idea of working with the staff team. I consider myself a reliable person. I am very active during the week and on weekends, so I am always available to help. I understand that mistakes might happen and whenever they do happen, I strive to help correct or overcome them without making a hullabaloo of them. Everyone can do better, and I support that so that they can rectify. I also pride in being strictly fair, ensuring the rules are followed while treating everyone with respect. I find my experience in roleplaying, dedication to the willingness to help others, teamwork skills, reliability, and fairness in approach to be pretty strong, making me an overall pretty decent candidate for the staff team. But I do believe, with great pride, that these quality features make me a very strong candidate for the staff team.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:  The responsibilities of a staff member are to take tickets and do sits and help the individuals you also need to fulfill the quota and handle stuff like Respawning someone or RDM, NLR, NITRP and Civ Pk´s and to whitelist people into their factions, to consider its one of the main task or better say the main task.  It's also important to handle conflicts and to de-escalate them if they interrupt the RP. It's also Important to be Professional and respectful because you represent Prometheus Network, they should always act for the best interest of the players, and they need to listen to what the higher ranking staff members are telling them and to obey it. they also should follow the chain of command, they also have to obey the rules. They are also responsible to improve relations with the players and should not insult them or discriminate against them in any way. And they should also help players to understand the guidelines more and their actions.

• Winner 1

+1 

A very capable person who demonstrates great RP skills. Would make a good addition to the staff team in my humble opinion. 

His second application that I know of he's a great Roleplayer tho inactive in the past few weeks, great addition and I've known him for a while really a great person.

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

This guy is dedicated to this role in staff. I see his application all the time, and I wish he can make it. Good luck!

+1

We don't get to be interact much and despite everything I think he'd make a pretty decent staff member. 

+1

+1
Good man.

Accepted
Welcome to the Staff Team!