Prometheus Networks Staff Application

Wraith

Steam Name: HighAsFuckGuy

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:580975244

Discord Username/ID: highasfuckguy

Timezone: EST

Time Played (check with !time): Your total time is 1w 21h 22m. (Copied from Console) 

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: @Owen

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify):  @Owen

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: 
Kapitanleutnant Leopold Hebriksson: Chief of I. Seekompanie "Schwarze Perle", Marine Warplanner, Prodigy Naval Intelligence, Drill Instructor
Paul Kaufman: Rarely used Civilian character, no duties or activities
Polizeiobermeister Seamus Sands: Innenministerium Character, Polizeigericht Activities, Applied for BAR ID, Will be an MOI Judge

How long have you been roleplaying?: In total, 4-5 years. On old Prometheus, 1 year. New Prometheus a few months. 

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: 0 Bans, 0 Warns, 0 Notes

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? Within Gmod yes, not within the current gamemode or framework. Was an admin in an old HL2RP server. 

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:
I work extremely well with others as well as with the community in general, I believe I can bring respectful points to arguments and heated situations. I'm active hours a day, and usually late into the night when staff is inactive, which would help a lot of issues with late night rule breaking. I would be sure to keep minges from ruining roleplay and continuously breaking NLR and Fear, as I appreciate when I myself as well as others are able to roleplay in a more realistic fashion. I could bring events for different factions, such as mass marches for the military to demonstrate power (I would do this by spawning in certain vehicles for CO's and Panzer Division) as well as individual faction roleplay, such as Marine Artillery trainings and usage.  I would be sure to claim any ticket the second it as placed unless I am in a serious RP situation. As a staff member, I would be setting the standard for behavior within the community. By showing the values of respect, fairness, and ethical conduct, I would inspire others to follow as such. My actions would demonstrate the importance of maintaining a positive and inclusive roleplay experience, encouraging others to contribute positively to the community. My role as a staff members would involve navigating conflicts with empathy and fairness. By addressing disputes with a balanced perspective and focusing on resolutions that uphold the community’s values, I would help maintain a civil environment. My ability to handle conflicts calmly and respectfully ensures that players feel heard and understood, even in challenging situations. Staying strictly to established rules is essential in maintaining a balanced and enjoyable roleplay experience. My consistency in enforcing these rules ensures that all participants are held to the same standards, preventing favoritism and bias. This uniformity helps to create a fair playing field where everyone has an equal opportunity to contribute and enjoy the roleplay.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:
Staff members are responsible for enforcing the game’s rules and guidelines. This includes addressing violations, handling disputes between players, and ensuring that all participants adhere to the established standards of behavior and gameplay. For example, if someone was to MRDM, then it is clearly purposeful and would result in a ban, however, if someone accidentally killed someone, it might be more appropriate to give them a verbal warning or a note to ensure that they read the rules and get a second chance. Global Rule 1 is also a bannable offense, as slurs, extreme insults, harassment, and extremist comments are unacceptable within the community. Extremely important situations such as PK's are also to be handled civilly. During a PK situation, the person being PKed might not understand the reason. Should it be a grief PK, explain to them that during life they may have done something to someone to cause them extreme hate and grief, which is a PKable reason if approved by UA. If it's a FearRP reason, explain the specifics of FearRP such as the numbers of people, weapons, way weapons are presented, and more. Staff also provide technical assistance to players, addressing issues related to game functionality or performance. This can involve troubleshooting problems, giving advice to first time players, or helping with content issues. Staff members engage with the player community to give a positive and civil environment. As a staff member I am responsible for setting a good example of RP for others and ensuring that everyone I interact with both ICly and as a staff member enjoys their time on the server

Edited by HighAsFuckGuy

+1 

Very capable LARPer, very genuine person with a great ability to speak to players. Would be a good addition to the staff team. 

+1

I personally like this guy, as he is good in RP, and OOC. I think he would be helpful in the staff community

+1

+1

Accepted
Welcome to the Staff Team!