Chudwick von Westphallen - PK Appeal

moody

Character's name & rank: Hauptmann Chudwick von Westphallen

SteamID32: (STEAM_0:1:424143357)

Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): Hound

Explain why you were PK'd: (On approval of UA+) Yesterday, I was captured by the NSB and taken to the cells where i was interrogated about events that transpired in the Reichstag on Friday, during which I was lying and changing my story, multiple pictures were shown of me near an NSB member who was detained. Both of these together were used as reasoning's for why I was PKed.

Why should you be un-PK'd?: For a multitude of reasons:
1. "Not using PKs as a LAST resort." During the interview, there were 0 attempts made by the Agent for me to sign anything, either a confession or informant, deciding to just skip straight to killing me.

2. By the same logic of the photographs being used as evidence, non of the photos actually show me doing anything considered "illegal" or anything that would want someone to kill me. Every single one of the photos just have me standing around (not even with a gun out). Building off that, if the pictures were indeed one of the reasons I was killed, just about everyone else seen in these photographs could be killed by the same logic of them standing around, a lot of the people shown even have weapons out.

3. Most of these pictures were taken by the NSB member who was detained for taking pictures, I vaguely remember one of the Generals ordering for his camera to be confiscated, meaning the camera, and all pictures with it were destroyed, meaning they couldn't have been used (I may be totally wrong about this)

4. Lying: Lying during an interview wouldn't be a sure reason to kill someone, as just about everyone lies, if that were the reason just about anyone ever captured and caught lying would be killed.

Additional Information: The pictures in question.

20240913171236_1.jpg?ex=66e8a0a1&is=66e7

20240913171435_1.jpg?ex=66e8a0de&is=66e7

20240913171441_1.jpg?ex=66e8a186&is=66e7

20240913171447_1.jpg?ex=66e8a1a1&is=66e7

20240913171649_1.jpg?ex=66e8a1c4&is=66e7

20240913171702_1.jpg?ex=66e8a1da&is=66e7

20240913171737_1.jpg?ex=66e8a1df&is=66e7

(I am the oberleutnaut in the darker luftwaffe uniform)

Willing to answer any questions and elaborate when needed. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Disabled 1

Hi there. I was the one who requested a PK on your character. 

To describe what had happened, a member of the NSB had detained you in which I had then recognized you and gathered up evidence relating to you. Over the course of about a half an hour, you had demonstrated a myriad of different factors that cumulated into your eventual PK. 

I had used the pictures that you had also used for the sake of your interrogation to catch you in the act of lying. During the course of my questioning, you had changed your story about 4 times for just one instance of you being in the city on Friday or not. Then when I proved you wrong and asked why you lied to me, you said 'Of Course I lied!" to me. You were not PK'ed on the basis of the photos taken to clear that up. I used those photos to paint a picture after I had questioned you on the surface level about your activities. You had decided to lie constantly about what you were doing, where you were and who's orders did what.

One of the stand out parts was where you had testified to me that you would lie about your General giving out any orders for a detainment, and then when you decided to partake in my detainment it makes YOU the stand out. You testified "Are you talking about arrest orders? Only orders given out was to ensure security of the Reichstag" (I was arrested for taking a photo of the Reichstag lobby). You put yourself in guilt for your actions and decided to throw yourself under the bus for whatever reason. 

Additionally, I had multiple cameras on my person. Only one camera was dropped and it was not the one that I had equipped. 

Also, if I was trying to kill you why would I leave a paper trial that you were in my custody? That's redundant. 

Lying, while not inherently a reason to kill someone, proves that you are not a trustworthy witness. Why would I, in roleplay, take you to court after you A. Detained me, B. Stole my items, C. Involved in the 13th and 14th's shootouts and D. Constantly lied and changed stories. I had proven you wrong or contradictory dozens of times during your testimony that it was laughable. After awhile, you just insulted me after I started asking harder hitting questions which just makes my character entirely uninterested in taking you to court. 

The funny thing is, while I was in the MIDDLE of requesting your PK and it was teetering, you decided to just door kick the interrogation room doors on stream to the person I was requesting the PK to. You were cuffed and obviously just had no value over your characters life. 

You threw yourself under the bus, you constantly contradicted yourself, you doorkicked while cuffed, you had shot and detained NSB on photos. It's self explanatory while you were killed. Turns out its very easy to identify someone without a hat and an iron cross when they do outright illegal matters in public .

• Disabled 1

1 hour ago, Browniemeister said:

You had decided to lie constantly about what you were doing, where you were and who's orders did what.

I made it very clear on who's orders we were under, in most of the pictures you can even see Joseph Sorros, the General of the Luftwaffe.

testified to me that you would lie about your General giving out any orders for a detainment, and then when you decided to partake in my detainment it makes YOU the stand out

This is just blatantly false, at no point did I say I detained anyone, because at no point did I detain someone myself even under orders, Sorros and I blocking your camera doesn't mean detainment. Even when he ordered it I took no part in any detaining at all since I never pulled a firearm out.

"Are you talking about arrest orders? Only orders given out was to ensure security of the Reichstag" (I was arrested for taking a photo of the Reichstag lobby). You put yourself in guilt for your action

These were the standing orders, at no point did I arrest you or partake in the detainment, I made it very clear during the interview that I did not detain anyone during the incident.

Lying, while not inherently a reason to kill someone, proves that you are not a trustworthy witness. Why would I, in roleplay, take you to court after you A. Detained me, B. Stole my items, C. Involved in the 13th and 14th's shootouts and D. Constantly lied and changed stories.

Again, I made it very clear that I wasn't the one who detained you or stole anything off you, one of the pictures paint the picture of you being ransacked by the nearby enlisted.

you had shot and detained NSB on photos.

Non of the photos depict this.

Thank you for the swift response!

1 hour ago, moody said:

I made it very clear on who's orders we were under, in most of the pictures you can even see Joseph Sorros, the General of the Luftwaffe.

This is just blatantly false, at no point did I say I detained anyone, because at no point did I detain someone myself even under orders, Sorros and I blocking your camera doesn't mean detainment. Even when he ordered it I took no part in any detaining at all since I never pulled a firearm out.

These were the standing orders, at no point did I arrest you or partake in the detainment, I made it very clear during the interview that I did not detain anyone during the incident.

Again, I made it very clear that I wasn't the one who detained you or stole anything off you, one of the pictures paint the picture of you being ransacked by the nearby enlisted.

Non of the photos depict this.

Thank you for the swift response!

If you made it very clear, why did you say that the ONLY orders that the General said was security of the Reichstag. You lied about your General giving orders to detain me, then painting you in the clear picture as the aggressor. During your interrogation and the Roleplay, you put up a terrible defense. You can't say "oh the General was around so it defaults on him" because YOU said that the General never gave ANY arrest/detainment orders.

You were involved and partook in the detainment by blocking me and putting me into the prisoner diamond. When the gettaway driver is outside the store waiting for his friends to come back from the jewelry store, is he not also guilty of association? 

You repeat what you said earlier, above. 

Character RP, you were involved in my detainment and had assisted the Luftwaffe in ransacking through my pockets and taking my items. 

There are more photos I did not show, unsurprisingly you can be lied to and I painted a full narrative to you as well to further entrap you. 

Again. Allow me to clarify how I used the pictures, after initial questioning and you setting up a story I then used those pictures to poke holes in your story. I withheld evidence to entrap you in your own lies. I lied to you. I cheated you. You fell for it. You then decided to kick down the doors while handcuffed right Infront of me when I was outside. The pictures I used were barely the reasoning in your PK, you just had an absolutely terrible defense that put blame on you. If an enlisted man ransacked my pockets, why did you never say that? Why would you just lie and say things that you didn't know. If you don't know, say that you don't know.

I forgot to also add, lying is of course not inherently a PK reason. We all lie. But when those lies are fake, or they incriminate you, or they just make up a story that is an entirely false narrative THEN it becomes a matter of getting to a PK. You had exhausted your chances with me when you stated "Of course I would lie!" after being called out. 

I don't need a court to prove without a reasonable doubt that you did what you did IC. I already KNOW you did. You admitted to it. You incriminated yourself. When you do so bluntly, it is a last resort and does fall under that area of it being a PK. 

As someone involved in the Reichstag incident with this man, I can say he got falsely PK'd. Especially if he was never offered to sign any documents

9 hours ago, Benny said:

Yeah i saw the whole thing, chudwick got falsely PK'd

Yes, I'm sure you saw the interrogations and other incidents that he was apart of.  

7 hours ago, Gotyou said:

As someone involved in the Reichstag incident with this man, I can say he got falsely PK'd. Especially if he was never offered to sign any documents

Again, not only the reason why he was PK'ed, roleplay for PK's isn't hindered by someone not wanting to sign a document. 

On 9/16/2024 at 6:15 PM, Browniemeister said:

You lied about your General giving orders to detain me

I did not lie because I did not participate in detaining you.

then painting you in the clear picture as the aggressor.

At no point did i paint myself as the aggressor, because i made it clear i did not know the intentions of the general.

and had assisted the Luftwaffe in ransacking through my pockets and taking my items. 

It's hard to stop a bunch of low enlisted from doing something like that, that's almost always a given.

On 9/16/2024 at 6:17 PM, Browniemeister said:

You incriminated yourself.

Being caught lying doesn't incriminate necessarily, especially when half of what was said was true. 

1. I told the truth when I said that I had no clue what the generals intention was with you.

2. I didn't lie about my standing orders of guarding the party wing of the Reichstag.

3. Just about all of the lies you caught me in didn't incriminate me in anything, only lies I told were about my whereabouts that day.

Furthermore this was the exact reason I was pked according to UA

image.png?ex=66edf57a&is=66eca3fa&hm=d8d3037d7e57cbf60ad9120e852aee695fbcf50a3286e0a1acc0d2a61a3639b4&

"One, you were caught with pictures detaining a high-ranking NSB."

- The only picture showing a detained NSB was the first one, A. hes an enlisted/NCO. B. I am nowhere to be found in the picture.

"Two, you lied about it in the interview"

- I lied about my whereabouts not about the detained NSB because I was unaware of this happening at the time as I was still near the field marshal in the party wing.