moth's Staff application

moth

Introduction Information Section
Steam Name:

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 76561198364089273

Discord Username/ID: moth1210

Timezone: GMT+1

Time Played (check with !time): 3d 9h (had over 6 weeks on old timeline, have confirmed with UA that it was ok to apply)

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Trusted / Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: yes, Jack

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Jack, Doofles, Arrow, Owen

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Generalmajor Alfred Schuster - Overseeing and managing all aspects of the Military Intelligence Service

How long have you been roleplaying?: since 2018

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: I believe I have a note for racism in this new timeline, which was an honest mistake and will not happen again.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

Werwolf Gaming: Senior Moderator - 2021

Prometheus Networks: Moderator - 2022

Have developed / assisted in various nutscript and darkrp servers so have a good knowledge of the skillset

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

I am an experienced member of the Garry's Mod RP community, having been actively involved for several years across various roleplay servers and communities while primarily sticking to the 1940s game mode. Throughout this time, I have taken on a wide range of both IC and OOC roles, which has helped me develop a deep understanding of the game's mechanics, the community's culture, and the expectations placed on staff members. My extensive experience in different roleplay environments has allowed me to adapt quickly to different server rules, lore, and dynamics, making me confident in my ability to not only roleplay effectively but also to uphold the integrity of the server as a staff member. I am particularly well-versed in Nutscript, having used it previously in my roleplay experiences. This competence would allow me to handle potential in-game issues or conflicts swiftly and efficiently, ensuring minimal or ideally no disruption to gameplay.

My primary goal as a staff member would be to contribute to the community by ensuring roleplay and enforcing server rules during times when other staff members may be unavailable, particularly during off-peak hours. I would use this opportunity to take player tickets, resolve disputes, assist with any concerns, and keep an active presence on the server when staff availability might otherwise be low. This would help maintain a consistent and positive environment for all players, regardless of the time of day. Overall, I believe you should pick me as I am a dedicated player who has shown loyalty to this community since it was founded, I have never been banned and have always been a stickler for the rules, both IC and OOC which I believe is a desirable quality for a staff member. I also believe that several members of UA and the staff team in general can vouch for my character, subsequently I am confident in my ability to perform as a staff member.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: 

The primary role of a staff member within an RP server is to assist players with any issues they encounter and ensure smooth roleplay continuance. This can range from handling situations such as mass VDM to addressing and resolving complex metagaming tickets or alike. The community player-base should feel confident that all staff members are well-trained to manage all situations, as a server cannot thrive with an incompetent staff team. Key responsibilities include taking tickets, moderating RP scenarios, monitoring OOC and Advertisement channels to ensure compliance with server rules. Additionally, it is the responsibility of a staff member to take it upon themselves to monitor active RP situations on the map regardless of if a ticket has been made or not. While it is the responsibility of staff to actively assist in all situations that they can, Staff must not attempt to resolve a situation out of their depth, or should at least seek a second opinion from a senior staff member. Above all, a staff member’s main duty is to maintain a fair, enjoyable and immersive roleplay experience for all participants, creating a balanced environment where everyone can engage in roleplay without unnecessary interruptions.

Notes: 

spacer.png

Edited by moth

+1   

Always had good RP experiences with him since 2019.

Edited by Max Winter

+1

Would make a good addition to the staff team. Strong application. Best of luck!

+1

Edited by Youssl

+1

Always displayed good RP qualities within the server when I have encountered him. A great application that has been drafted with a lot of thought and detail, I think you would be an asset to the Staff team—well done, and best of luck Moth.

Edited by Vixx

+1

+1

had  a few chats with bro, seems like a pretty straight forward dude.

• Fire 1

+1

+1 Great guy 

+1

Edited by Benny

+1

Dedicated RPer.
I have not seen him minge around, he should deserve a change at staff.

+1 for this fella

+1