Staff abuse

Roosters

Your Name: Otto Von Hisenberg
SteamID32: Steam ID: 76561199447333977

Staff Member's Name(s): Eren Lucius Reinhartspacer.png
Staff Member's SteamID32(s): 

Rules Broken / Conduct issues (Provide evidence for each): Phys gun abuse, He threw my car without any warning or reason. 

Evidence (Videos/Screenshots): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iHlEO1Z3E7m_ES353/d1337AJYhVTs?invite=cr-MSw2dlcsMjM3ODU4MTgs

spacer.png

Additional Information: whoever the staff member was made a new character and they were trolling and I could care less if a staff was messing around in "fun" but the man was just being a minge. 

They have been asking for handouts with NCO's and I have no idea what they are doing. It's alright to be whatever they want their character to be but they have just been trolling the past hour as of 10:15am East Coast USA.

Hey, Thank you for using the forums. 

To make things clear, I was not trolling at all. I created a new character and you offered a handout, I said I wasn't interested then asked someone to recruit me moments later and they did. As to the situation regarding your car (It was in the middle of the path to the fishing pond.) I moved it with my Physgun and my scroll speed was maxed out. I apologized and explained it to you and you tied me up, I allowed you to get the information you needed of me due to my understanding of your confusion. I also asked if you needed any help regarding the situation, Since it was purely an accident. There wasn't a moment here where I was trolling nor was there a moment where I abused my staff permissions. But i understand and appreciate your concern. Once again Thank you for using the forums. Maybe explain further into how I've been trolling for "The past hour" considering I just made the character and was on call with my girlfriend fishing up until 10-15 minutes ago... Nice try. I made this character with full Intent of Roleplay, As off right now I'm interrogating somebody in the Military Cells. 

PS. I respawned myself because I was frozen after you tied me up whilst I was fishing...

also thought it added some context to say, There was reason, And there was an apology aswell as information regarding it entirely. After I told you, you said "Heh, I'll be seeing you soon buddy" 

36 minutes ago, Roosters said:

He threw my car without any warning or reason. 

I assumed you were the same man who pushed my car into the park where you fish. I have no clue who did that but who has their scroll maxed out? To the comment about seeing you later: if a citizen picks up my car and throws it at the reichstag I would be concerned.

Dawgs a very cool guy, and I was fishing next to you guys I was the ISB guy back there he moved you car because it's not supposed to be there and probably didn't suspect it's yours because there's minges on the server, even if he did anything "wrong" it would probably be a joke because there was like 14 players.

A big