Ban Appeal Enrest Kiltin

Xel

Your Name: Enrest Kiltin

SteamID32:  76561198875486092

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute):  

I sincerely apologies for meta gaming I was told by my Officers that our comms in Discord was IC bar the OOC channels and never knew otherwise I witnessed 5 Military police being taken hostage and advertised it alongside using my radio in the game and Discord comms then I was taken captive for advertising what I saw happened an I advertised whilst about to be cuffed being taken by Lapo I still had my radio so I assumed this was alright I feel a 2-week ban for my first offense is excessive and could have been a verbal as I was miss informed and I do apologies I just feel like the server just restarted up and I have a 2-week ban due to miss information and stupidity for not asking UA for advice. 

Dear admins,

I would like to express my deep regret for my recent actions that led to my two-week ban. I understand that my conduct was unacceptable and went against the principles of fair play that this server upholds. 

I would like to clarify that I was not aware of the rules regarding in-game communication and Discord channels. I was under the impression that our Discord communication was purely In-Character, except for the OOC channels. As a result, I made the mistake of advertising the hostage situation that I witnessed, both in-game and on Discord. 

I want to assure you that I did not intend to cheat or gain any unfair advantage. I was merely trying to role-play and engage with the community. I now realize that my actions were wrong, and I take full responsibility for them. 

I humbly request that you reconsider my ban duration and reduce it to a verbal warning. I assure you that I have learned my lesson, and I will adhere to the server rules and regulations in the future. 

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

[Enrest Kiltin]

Which staff member banned you?: Da Epic goose

How long is your ban for?: 2 weeks

Why were you banned?: Meta gaming po

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

Dear Admin,

I am writing to request your kind consideration to lift my ban from the server. I am aware that I have violated the server rules, and I take full responsibility for my actions. During the staff sit, I was honest and apologetic, admitting my mistake without argument and accepting an RP reset.

I understand that my actions were inexcusable, but I hope you can see that I am genuinely remorseful. I have learned from my mistake and have a better understanding of the server's rules and policies. I now realize that Discord comms are completely OOC and not IC, and I regret not knowing this earlier.

I am truly sorry for my mistake, and I would be grateful if you could consider lifting my ban. I have enjoyed playing on this amazing server, and I promise to be more respectful and mindful of the rules in the future. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Sincerely,

[Enrest Kiltin]

Additional Information: N/A Thank you for reading. 

100% ai made appeal + if not the worst fucking format

dumbass appeal, -1

Bro used chatgpt 🤣

Denied.

Your "apology" Is AI generated.

You may not make another ban appeal for the remaining time on this current ban.

• Coffee locked this topic