Ban Appeal

Lilmoe

Your Name: Lilmoe

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): 76561199248610515

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute/Apology?

Which staff member banned you?: DarkHussar

How long is your ban for?: 7 Days

Why were you banned?: MRDM | LTAP

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: For roleplay reasons specifically, see additional info

Additional Information: My team and I on the police force were conducting a simple patrol. During this patrol an NSB grabbed one of our officers and questioned him without any reason., and then drug him to a jail cell. After already initiating with the NSB telling them we were going to break him out one way or another, we devised a plan to break into NSB HQ and break our partner out of the jail cell he was being held in. After successfully infiltrating the building we encountered resistance and had no choice but to start shooting. I feel this is acceptable, because we did this to break out our friend out, not because we wanted to just shoot the building up.

Also, to add to this, I'm running a potato of a PC, when there's a ton of shooting inside a big interior with props my PC crashes. I wouldn't have loaded back up immediately if I truly intended to, "LTAP." 

Close the fucking ticket if you admins are going to ignore it

We ain't Amazon, you don't get a 1 day prime delivery on your ban appeal verdict.

Denied.

• Slug locked this topic