Goldener

spacer.pngspacer.png

Your Name: Goldener

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:540206967

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology 

Which staff member banned you?: Hound

How long is your ban for?: Permanent

Why were you banned?: Global Rule 1

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I believe I should be unbanned because I have dedicated my time to this sever and hard earned cash and built such a reputation in the game and I really enjoy my time on Prometheus Network sever and love its community.

Additional Information: I have been trying to ask staff members in game if they can change my tittle because it was Regierungsrat from when the sever had restarted and other staff member's said they couldn't and I was confused. And I was asking if they could simply change it to Ministerialrat but then this staff member said I was illegally promoted but it said on the discord clearly I was a Ministerialrat. And I was trying to explain to the admin on how I was confused and then it seemed like he had gotten aggravated and then decided to pk my character.

Edited by Goldener
Had trouble Inserting images

Hey man... What's with the profile picture...

Posted (edited)

its a skull with a bandanna i made in photoshop thanks Don't know how that is relevant with this topic tho 

Edited by Goldener

2 minutes ago, Goldener said:

its a skull with a bandanna i made in photoshop thanks Don't know what relevant that has tho with this topic

spacer.png

• Haha 1

spacer.png - actual screenshot of your most recent rank prior to the server switching over.

You aren't allowed to be promoted two ranks as a Commissioned Officer. You've been told this, multiple times by staff and by myself. From the beginning of the restart you obsessed over getting this two rank promotion. 

Also nice profile picture, you wont be missed!

4 minutes ago, Gary said:

actual screenshot of your most recent rank prior to the server switching over.

I was appointed this but ok i guess?

5 minutes ago, Gary said:

You aren't allowed to be promoted two ranks as a Commissioned Officer. You've been told this, multiple times by staff and by myself. From the beginning of the restart you obsessed over getting this two rank promotion. 

Not really obsessed with this "promotion"  you speak of and it was the title In had in the sever so

7 minutes ago, Gary said:

Also nice profile picture, you wont be missed!

still don't know why this is relevant to the topic

This is marked as an Apology but I don't see the apology.

Is it an Apology or a Dispute?

What are you even appealing here? Is this a PK appeal or a ban appeal? Your character being PKd has nothing to do with you being permanently banned for Global Rule 1. You clearly didn't put almost any effort into this appeal.

What kind of apology is this? Also that PFP is interesting...
Plus this is the ban appeal section not the PK appeal section.

Denied.

• Coffee locked this topic