Ryan RDM Report.

Crow

Your Name:  Crow / Alexander Jager
SteamID32:  137013780

Staff Member's Name(s): Ryan (Head Admin)
Staff Member's SteamID32(s):

STEAM_0:1:37625512 / 75251025

Rules Broken / Conduct issues (Provide evidence for each):  RDM - Essentially just shot me because I suppose he didn't like being told what to do in the police station by a member of the police. I can't put down an exact reason but it was entirely random. It's fairly obnoxious, to be honest, and not something I'd expect to see from a Head Admin. I was surprised when the mod who took the sit told me who shot me.

Evidence (Videos/Screenshots): Two perspectives.

From The G Man and then my own

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iNEg8g6zlx1Xan4C8?invite=cr-MSx3QzMsMjM0NTI0MTg0LA

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iNEg5tpn8daWlm4Ww?invite=cr-MSx6VDEsMTczNDMwNDg3LA

Additional Information:  From what I was told in the staff sit, G man and Wraith also have evidence of rule-breaking, but that's up to their discretion to share it.

Edited by Crow
  • Retard 5

You walked into our situation we had ongoing and was walking around telling us to "stop advertising blah blah blah" So I shot you. That's literally what occurred. 

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

You walked into our situation we had ongoing and was walking around telling us to "stop advertising blah blah blah" So I shot you. That's literally what occurred. 

I was assisting you in tying the prisoner, I didn't just randomly walk into the situation and start barking orders. The remark about the advert was towards the LaPo man Gait who was screaming in advert needlessly.

You shoot people at will for giving orders to their own men? You try telling anyone that's not just random deathmatch. Even the others present said "That's just RDM".

• Retard 4
  • Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Crow said:

I was assisting you in tying the prisoner, I didn't just randomly walk into the situation and start barking orders. The remark about the advert was towards the LaPo man Gait who was screaming in advert needlessly.

You shoot people at will for giving orders to their own men? You try telling anyone that's not just random deathmatch. Even the others present said "That's just RDM".

This situation was all In-character also, Nothing to do with my staff rank. This was also handled in-character, not sure what you're looking for from this. But a Supervisor admin will review it shortly! Stay tuned. 

We also Kidnapped that guy. That detainment was not legal at all. That is again, In character. 

• Disabled 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Chad 1
  • Fire 1

You were shot for intervening in a detainment, with an incomplete grasp of the situation. While typically we ask for more caution and less gunplay during situations like this, Ryan's character being PK'ed is enough, especially in light of the roleplay circumstances. It was an illegal detainment by a collaborating group that you weren't initially privy to. I do not see a need for further action here. 

• Hound locked this topic