Steam Name: Spooks

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:153827909

Discord Username/ID: spooks1115

Timezone: EST

Time Played (check with !time): 1w 2d 40m 

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Lentz

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Lentz, Evan, Invalid, Lyrical, Youssl, Sears

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

• Oberleutnant Hans Klaus: Hans is a part of the FM personal guard and gets in Berlin to protect the FM, if he is not in Berlin. He will defend the Commander of the Armed Forces or any preferred General.
  • NSB-Kommissar Hans Weber: He is an Officer in the NSB he is in BSD, section A, and my job is to be out and about in the city investigating other factions for any wrongdoing.
  • Unterfeldwebel Hanz Franz: A mid ranking NCO in the Heer. His duties are to train and lead the enlisted and assist officers by reporting any enlisted breaking the law.
  • Max Wagner: He is a civilian who likes to participate in tiny China events and gamble, and he is an alcoholic.

How long have you been roleplaying?: 6 years

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: One Note and it was RDM, It's an old note and  I don't remember how I got it. Another note was for "Being Freaky in OOC" and again it is an old note and I don't remember how I got it.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?
I have staff for other DarkRp servers but never staff with a server that had nutscript

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

As stated before I have previous experience in staffing as I used to staff for DarkRP server. I am also a quick learner and will ask for help if I need it. I also have a deep understanding of the server rules as I am a veteran player. Plus, I first joined when they just about started and I've taken a break and returned. Now, I spend as much time as I can on the server, both for my enjoyment and to assist others, and my experience in roleplaying and learning how the server works helps me achieve my goal of creating a fun experience on the server. I know a lot about the ins and outs of the server and its community and I can use my knowledge to help people understand the server. I have learned a lot of things, and over the months I’ve picked up a lot of ways to best apply myself on how to play and interact with others in RP.  Overall, I am driven to help others, and my coachability, maturity, and most importantly my friendliness, are all factors about me. Plus, I tend to have a chill vibe with me and I am very likable to many people and I feel that it makes me stand out. Plus, I would be a great pick because my staff experience in other DarkRP Servers could give me an edge over other applicants. I have an understanding of how servers operate when it comes to staff teams and what is to be expected when you are staff. Plus, I want to staff for Prometheus because I plan to stay here as most of my friends are here and I have grown a liking for the community and what it's trying to achieve on being a fun roleplay experience.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

Staff are important to any server. They are to take tickets and assist the community by either punishing players who break the rules or helping people who have game issues. They are also to assist with promotions, demotions, factions whitelists, etc. Plus, They keep out those who want to ruin the flow of RP like minges, cheaters, RDMers, or VDMers. Furthermore, they also Perma kill Characters that have either lost a gunfight, been put to death by the court, broken fear RP, or a general order PK. Plus, Staff are the leaders of the server. They are to be fair and neutral when it comes to sits, and should be leading by example that being mature, respectable, and disciplined. Another thing is that staff should be helping the players to provide a smooth and fun experience for the players. That being making Events for the players with the GM team, or helping enhance RP for the players.

+1, has previous experience doing staff work, has played the server for a long time.

+1 good larper

+1

+1
decent application

long time ww2 larper

+1
Great roleplayer and experienced, would be a great fit

+1

+1

Accepted
Welcome to the Staff Team!