Trusted application,

Cailer

Steam Name: Huntings milfs since '99

SteamID32: 76561198965013565

Discord Username/ID: @cailerking

Are you VIP?: No

Time Played (Check in-game using !time):  Before the time reset it was like 3w 4days 

Characters Name & Rank, and a brief explanation of their duties: 

Hauptmann Erwin Hardt IV - He is a commanding officer in the kaiserliche luftwaffe, he recruits, sends others on patrols, recruitment runs etc.

Polizeimeister Rich Piana - He is a non commissioned officer in the landspolizei, he recruits, takes enlisted on patrols, he takes orders from his commanding officers and does what he is told.

What will you use the trusted rank for?: Setting up ranks and models for people, when staff are not around. Since I'm EU there isn't much staff on at all times. I've had a bunch of times where especially in the luftwaffe, I've tried to recruit someone and the recruit leaves since we have to wait so long for staff to come and set them up.

Staff Recommendations: N/A

• Hound locked this topic
  • Hound unlocked this topic

Denied.

I'd like to see you get a few more Commissioned officer characters

and for your main character to at least be an Oberst, before we consider giving you the trusted role.

As of right now, with your highest ranking character being a Hauptmann, you do not need the trusted role.

• Coffee locked this topic